●simulacra●

(I forgot Jay did it too)

Karl walked around the park to get some stress off his head. Until he heard a unfamiliar crack beneef his feet.
Scared and shocked he quickly stepped away.

He saw a now cracked phone. He thought it was strange so he picked it up and decided to take it home to see if he could find the owner.

After going home making a hot chocolate, sitting at his desk and chilling out he put the phone up.

2 days later

No one seemed to be owning up to the phone surprisingly. So Karl took things into his own hands. He never really checked if the phone was charged but when he tried it it was.

It had 40 so it was used but not enough.

He looked at the home screen.

20 June
12:00

3 new messages from: dream💚💛
2 new messages from: sapnap🙄
Unlock to view more...

'Hm strange' Karl thought he swiped up to a password screen with a hint at the top.

The date of dreams birthday:

Karl didn't even know anything about this dream guy until the phone screen glitched making a horrific noise and unknown signs.

Startled Karl jumped and threw it on  the table before picking it back up. It seemed like it was guiding him to the answer.

He was still creeped out but he did it and was greeted to a normal looking phone. The background showed a nice looking young man.

He was smiling. He had long and fluffy brown hair, beautiful and enchanting brown and hazle eyes with very light freckles you could hardly see.

Karl blushed a little 'I seriously can't believe falling for a picture of a unknown man on a background of a lost and sketchy phone.' He his nose in his jumper and continued.

He looked at the pictures but something was..off.. the phone was glitching on a video.? So out of curiosity Karl clicked it.

It played the young man in distress his face lightly mortifying into a horrific and traumatic face. Karl watched in horror. He felt sorry for this unknown man.

But what was going on why was it like this?.. he thought it was going to be simple and sweet but obviously not.

A few words where found out he wrote them down like a detective well that's what he technically was now.

The words:
Don't look for m e
It won't stop haunting me!
*crying* LEAVE ME ALONE!
help
Please....

That was the end of the video Karl was very scared but needed to make sure this person was safe.

Sure he could hand it to the police but they would take longer and not have got as far and Karl had now.

(I hope you enjoyed this I fell asleep while making this so be great full)