Halloween special

(I'm in love with Halloween so I hope u saw this one coming )

(Song playing: pacify her // by melanie martinez)

It was finally time! George could start going out and giving people random potions. Oh if you're confused George is witch.

A nice none

Sometimes you get mean witches that hand out bad luck in ther sweets up not this one. He brewed I mix of good potions like love,luck and others.

He made his own sweets with them and out then in his special bowl next to the door. The little kids loved George even some teens.

He put a black long witch hat in with a blue ribbon tied neatly around it.

He out on necklaces with crystals and jewls on them. He grabbed his cloak and supposedly "fake" broom.

Obviously no one other than him knew it was his. He set his small medium and large pumpkins together like a family outside his hut.

He lit them and hang a skeleton next to his door and waited for the kids he loved treating them.

------------

Surprisingly early, there was a finger doing distributing his and lucas cuddles. He groaned and got uo going to the door and opening it.

"Trick or treat!" The brunette at the door shouted.

George after regaining himself after the shock looked at the man now familiar.

"Karl don't do that!" George shouted, Karl just laughed and went in and hugged George. "Let me guess you're giving the kids good luck sweets."

George just smiled at him "of course why wouldn't I?" He giggled as Karl held him by the waist. The heard faint giggles and thuds of children outside running back from school.

"We have about 2-3 hours till they come knocking" Karl said, George smiled "finally stupid school.." he grumbled Karl laughed.

"You wasn't saying that when you met me" George shoved him away blushing a bit. "Okay whatever Karl anyways aren't you doing the kids sweets?"

Karl shook his head. "Nope I left them outside my door I wanted to serve with you"

George shrugged.
_________

"Trick or treat!" A group of kids roared at George.

He acted suprised "woah! You guys are scary here take one" George smiled offering them a treat and then watched them run away to the next house.

He twirled back in smiling widely. The other witch spoke up. "You're excited over serving random kids candy?" Karl giggled.

"No its just cool besides I love Halloween." They both smiled "I got to go meet me at the autumn tree after the kids are gone." Georgw was confused but said okay and watched Karl leave.

___________

Soon, sadly the kids went home and George left his house waking up to the autumn tree again seeing a familiar brunette.

As he got closer he saw the beautiful setting.

Golden leaves were perfectly scattered and pumpkins lights were hung around the little hill. The tree still hanged onto some of them making it so much more prettier.

"Karl this is amazing!" George said walking close till Karl grabbed his waist again they both smiled.

"I would love to stargaze if that's what you're asking." George said they giggled and Karl kissed George before slumping down on the tree and gazing from there

(I loved this and I hope you do to :))