had enough

George sighed and hoped on his horse. He had enough of everything..no one spoke to him everyone parted away. No one was the same nothing was.

He felt left out..hopeless to say.

Before the war everyone was getting along laughing, playing, building like the normal times.

Now his friend is in jail 3 teens are traumatised, his friends, love affairs and war, betrayal and loss of trust.

Everything just shattered and he hated it it was sad and depressing. When him and dream found the smoke they built a friendship bridge.

It's very old and probably destroyed but fine to gallop out of this hell hole. No one would care anyways.

He let a single tear run down his face before kicking his steed (luca) he galloped of speeding,leaving dust in the dirty tracks.

He ran past tubbo and ranboo, they looked at eachother confused before deciding to tell Karl, George is Karl's crush.

George felt adrenaline and galloped faster past anyone he galloped past kinoko kingdom, it was a pink sunset.

He saw his supposed friends Karl and sapnap. Karl saw George looking confused until George bit his lip and carried on galloping into woods he hadn't visited for a long time.

He took swift turns around trees until he made it. He stopped suddenly and the edge of the bridge looking back and taking tome to admire what he had enough of.

----------

Karl was confused as he saw his crush desperately galloping away. Not long after tubbo and ranboo ean to him saying maybe he is running away.

That triggered Karl and soon hoped on his horse. (Let's call this one...lady) lady his steed nieghed before speeding off.he saw skids if George's horse and followed them.

---------

George heard galloping before snapping out of it and realising it wasn't luca. He quickly jeered her on going across the old bridge.

God he hadn't felt this way for so long like a weight off his shoulders. He was on a cliff not too far away from the bridge.

He looked at the smp before galloping to no where..untilbhwr remembered his and dreams little hut. He wanted to desperately go there gather and redecorate and then travel.

It was well away from here which was better.

--------

Karl left at where the skids on the dort had finally stopped. He doesn't know where George would have gone until..a bridge?

A bridge he definitely has not seen before. Then how would George know. There was nowhere else so he decided to go across it and there again he saw more skids in the dirt.

---------

When George had gotten there after s9 many hours of avoiding mobs and letting luca have a break he was there..

It felt unreal to him. He had brought some stuff in his inventory and his horses patches on the saddle. He sat on the outside wall before making luca a small stable next to it.

He gave her some water and apples. He saw the green and blue bed only a few cm away from eachother.

A crafting table, a furnace, and a singular block with a dead flower in it he felt happy to be home be thought to rest here for the night and leave tomorrow.

Karl had seemed to stop and take the others with him sapnap tubbo and ranboo to help him find George.

☆horse details!☆

George's horse:
Name: luca
Age:14
Coat colour: dark grey with black dapples
Eye colour: grey
Gender: mare (girl)
Mane (hair) colour: white

Karl's horse:
Name: lady
Age: 15
Coat colour: bright Bay (brown) with white socks (leg markings)
Eye colour: brown
Gender: mare
Mane colour: black

Tubbos horse:
Name: nuke
Age: 14
Coat colour: black with white dappples
Eye colour: Black and blue
Gender: stallion (boy)
Mane colour: black

Ranboos horse:
Name: story/stoz
Age: 16
Coat colour: white with grey splodges (for my horsey people a scewboard)
Eye colour: green and grey
Gender: mare
Mane colour: white to black.

Sapnaps horse:
Name: ghast (cause it shoots fire yk)
Age: 20
Coat colour: fr ginger with darker dapples on its butt
Eye colour: brown
Gender: stallion
Mane colour: ginger

George's horse is good at swimming

Karl's horse is good at jumping

Tubbous horse is good with loud noises

Ranboos horse is good at dodging things

Sapnaps horse Is good at galloping

Re cap

Luca (George)
Lady (karl)
Story/stoz (ranboo)
Nuke (tubbo)
Ghast (sapnap)

Anygays back to the story

They camped on the hill and would set out for George tomorrow.

---------

The next morning George headed put early and destroyed the stable for luca he felt like people were following him so he didn't want to leave a trace.

He set out only walking the occasional galloping or troting. He stopped in mid day near a fountain that he saw with Dream before they found the smp.

He set up a small house and stable for luca next to it, happy he is back to normal just him and his trusty luca.

---------

Ghast galloped infront they were now on a grassy plain. "There's skids theis way guys!" Sapnap called as nuke catches up.

He came to a sudden hualt infront of towering trees. "Hss gone in there?" Ranboo said as story backed up at the overwhelming tall trees, he comforted her.

"Nuke is good with dark and noises I feel like lady behind stoz then ghast. Then story isn't as scared." Tubbo suggested.

They agreed and Jordan logs etc.
-------
Part ??