The grunge feminin and masculin

^^^ LISTEN NOW

No one expected Karl and George to get together in high school they were the opposite.

George wore grunge skirts and accessories but Karl wore very masculine grunge things it was scary how their relationship worked.

George had his hair over his eyes with dark blue stripes in it, it was also very fluffy he looked nice.

The outfit:

Don't get him wrong he would switch now and then but everyone had a crush on him but Karl was the lucky one and the right

Don't get him wrong he would switch now and then but everyone had a crush on him but Karl was the lucky one and the right. Dream was Uhm very..jealous and still is but Karl always carries a bat for some reason.

Karl was scary overall but super loving and fun and had the best laugh ever.

His outfit

Reference:

Have a crappy drawing :)

Karl would get jealous easily which Was cute to George at the end of the school year they would often stick in the janitors closet.

Sound nothing but hug, joke and draw they would sneak out all the time then blend in when everyone else came out.

They both couldn't ask for more. All they did when they went around each other's and cuddle and return kisses to one another it was cute about the height difference as well.

Rainy
Friday

It was rainy today perfect for the both of them. They bother loved thunder and rain it was very relaxing for them. The cold and silent hallways was great way to day the start everyone was already at class very early.

They grabbed pens blankets and pillows and locked themselves in the janitors closet. They set the pillows on the wads behind Karl and George laid on his stomach.

He wrapped his arms around George they both didn't really sleep last night since they're parents were arguing.

"I love you so so much George" Karl mumbled before nuzzling his neck face into George's. George giggled a little bit. "Me too."

It was warm and comforting right now but so they both hugged each other into a loving caressing position and had a snooze.

Karl heard the bell ring and rubbed his eyes "George bub wake up." George groaned  and rubbed his eyes "already..?" Karl chuckled "yes c'mon love" Karl helped George get up. They both packed up and left.

They sat in the rain under a tree hugging once again. George looked up at the tall man Karl looked down. "Hello there handsome" Karl smiled and so did George "hey" George pulled Karl's head down and shared a passionate kiss.

"I love you too" George giggled Karl went for another kiss they connected better this time. As they shared this kiss rain started running down both their faces.

They broke for breath keeping them connected was the string of spit. (Ew wtf why did I put it as that Anygays) "wanna go home?" Karl asked George nodded they grabbed their stuff.

"I'm gonna go get the car ready come over yes?" George nodded Karl kissed him on the cheek then left to go back into the rain.

"Hey George!" George looked over oh it was dream. "hey dream whatcha need." Dream looked away nervously "I want to be your-" George had to make this quick.

"Sorry I'm in a relationship with Karl" dream looked at him with a understating face "that's fine cya gogy" he sighed In relief.

He needed to hurry before Karl got suspicious.

{when they got to Karl's}

Karl dragged George upstairs and flipped on the bed with him. "C'mon get in bed first you big baby." George rolled his eyes and got comfy with Karl.

He played with George's hair and soon enough George was asleep after Karl kissed George's nose and snoozed off hugging the short figure that was in top of him like a teddy bear.

Karl mum peaked in and saw the adorable sight she closed to door to again and went down stairs to make dinner for his son and his boyfriend.

}THIS SHIP MAKES ME SO COMFY. anyways here's another amazing update take care lovely's <33{