everywhere I go

2K READS YALLL TYSMSMMSMSMMSMSM

George popped the gum and looked at his phone finally away from some attention. yea he gets it he's popular but no need to follow him around the whole school. he took a breath of relief. he felt arms sneak around his sim waist. He tensed for a second before he realized it was his only love. Karl.

George giggled "hey bub" he said before hearing a hoarse voice say "hey bby" George turned around now facing karl. "Hey bby you look beautiful today." karl said smiling. George giggled "thanks you look awfully handsome aswel" karl blushed and buried his face in George's neck

"such a big baby" george said smiling and mumbling. "everyone is looking for you by the way." that was no new news. "george rolled his eyes. "i know its annoying" Karl lifted his head up and looked like he had an idea. "what is it?" george said curiously. 

"lets go home" he said simply george pulled the most confused face ever "are you crazy we cant just do that?!" Karl smirked nd shrugged "who is stopping us?" George bit his lip "no one" karl smiled "exactly".

AFTER THERE HOME 

"your like a massive teddy bare" george mumbled in Karls chest Karl laughed "i love you" that made georges heart warm "i love you too" they both giggled. "this gives you time away from the fan behavior. gog laughed "everywhere i go they all know my name" he mumbled before they both passed out in each others comforting arms.

(yes this is based off a song)