bad bitch

(I was listening to the Queen nikki minaj cause she is a bad bish and gives bad bish vibes so I write what I feel thats how I got this)

George Walked into the club. He walked in confident as he walked in. Neon lights flashes in his eyes and he oped the door.

He could smell the mixes of alcohol. But he didn't mind.

He was wearing a short black skirt with a chain attached to it barely covering his butt.

He had his top on except it was black and very short. He had fishnets on his stomach and had black stockings.

He was wearing big boots and jewellery. He went over to his boyfriend. Karl.

"Well love you look rather hot" Karl winked and George just giggled. "You too b but I gotta attend something real quick."

Karl nodded as George strode off to the back rooms with minx. "So how much we talkin'?" Minx smiled.

"Hes pretty but definitely does not disrespect our girls like that, yknow nilki is as scared as she is."

George nodded as he understood. He held the man's face "You're right minx but as you said, besides I already have a hot boyfriend."

George slipped his face as he let go. "You dare touch my girls again!" He held out a gun and bent it down to his head.

"What in the world were you thinking? Picked this gun cause I had to deal with your Bullshit. I'm not giving you any last words don't touch women without CONSSENT!"

A bang was echoed through the room as he shot the man and then out his gun away.

"The others can clean the body up come party" they agreed and walked to Karl.
Kissing him then buying a few drinks.

(I know it's short and doesn't really make sense but here u go)