devils and dragons

It was late. I mean late at night. George was having a stroll in the woods crying may I add. Dream. (His now ex-boyfriend) just cheated on him with fundy.

This wasn't the first time ever. He had done this with fundy many times but always seemed to make George belive it was nothing

George had never been such a fool.

☆Character unlocked!☆

George.
George Is a dragon he has a blue tail with big blue horns. He had medium sized wings that are blue aswel.he has the power to turn into complete water or spary it.

He can also bend water or make it appear. When he goes into a lake or ocean he grows fins and scales and loses his wings until he goes back to surface.He also communicates with fish.

George has a dark chocolate hair colour that was fluffy and soft. He had 1 blue eye and 1 white. He had small unnoticeable freckles and cute tints on his nose and cheeks. He also had little fangs.

He glows in dark waters.

☆scroll to find out more!☆

George hadn't even realised he had entered a devil's zone. Devils and dragons never got on for many years.

George didn't understand what was so bad about them anyways, sure devil's where always painted as evil but what if their not.?

He always asked himself this but never found the answer. Honestly he was so drifted away in his own sad and confusing thoughts he didn't realise the twig snap.

That was until he heard another loud snap. He looked around panicked sensing a devil nearby and that he had entered a restricted area.

Luckily there was quite a deep lake nearby he knew devil's struggled in water. She he jumped In and changed into his water form.

Showing a faint glow on the dark waters at midnight. He swam to the bottom spotting some certain fish.

While he waited for the demon to dissappear he waited with different sea animals. It took awhile but then he smelt the smell to faint away.

He said goodbye and swam back up shaking off and turning back to his normal form. He looked around then quickly walked his way out of there.

That was until a hard pressure to his back waved through his body. He winced in pain then looked up to who was holding him down.

It had seemed to be a..demon! He held a sword to George's throat. George took a minute to try and see what this demon looked like in the moons shine.

He had wavy brown hair like George's. He had empty purple eyes no iris or eyeball just an abyss of purple. He had purple horns with a purple devil's tail.

"If you dare turn into your water dragon I will slit your throat now" he said in a menacing voice. George gulped and spome shyly not wating to get hurt.

"What's your n..name?" The devil raised an eyebrow. "It's Karl the devil of time travel" he said loosening his grip.

'That's pretty cool' George thought but he was snapped our of his mind when Karl spoke up.

"Now what are you going here, this is a devil's zone" he asked now pressing the sword tighter against George's neck.

"I-i didn't mean to I was strolling around l-lost in thoughts." Karl let go he obviously wasn't the aggressive type "be careful next time." George nodded a bit frightened.

"I'm George by the way..you seem nice" was ge really going to try to be friends with a devil who just threatened him. Yes.

Yes he is.