Screaming and crying but you still dont listen

"You never ever listened to me!" George shouted."all you DUCKING DO IS IGNORE ME!". George shouted at the top of his lungs. He stopped his foot and broke into sobs in his hands.

"George Calm dow-" he lifted his head up "of course you ducking didnt" George said harshly. "You never cared enough to cheat on me with sapnap and quackity.." Karl's eyes widened there must have been more behind it aswell .

"Was I not enough?.." George's voice broke. "Was I just a toy.." he took a shaky sigh. "Of course I was.." Karl hugged George. "No Karl get off" George tried to say as strong as possible.

"I'm not him George.." he hugged George closer. "I'm sorry..I'm so so sorry.." George cried and screamed in Karl's shoulder. "You probably don't love me.." Karl had never heard such nonsense.

"Are you kidding me George, i love you to the bottom of my heart and soul" Karl lifted his head up and kissed him. "He is the reason you have these problems.." George looked away.

"You deserved nothing like that George.." Karl said he looked at the bottom half of his face since his hair was covering the rest. His eyes landed in his lips. He looked back and Georges face.

He parted the hair out of George's eyes. "Your so pretty George you don't understand" George shared a little grin.

"Your eyes are suck a memorising grey and blue.. I could get lost in them like a never ending maze." George giggled "George he should if never of treated you like that."

"Your the bravest person I know"  he cupped George's face and kissed him again, this time longer. They didn't need to breathe. Not now.

They pulled apart they're Salvia connecting from their lips. They got at it again."

Once they finished uh that🤨..

"See what I mean George.." George hummed while his head was buried in Karl's chest.  "Absolutely stunning." He stroked George's hair before they both passed out.

(Yall can make up what they did there. Backstory: clay was really horrible to George in their relationship and it gave George flashbacks. So he would randomly lash at Karl. But he still loves him like he said. We live a loyal bf. Anyways loved take care and goodbye <33)