Dorms pt.1

(Heyo :D!! So this will have other ships in it like skephalo and and idk what the ship name is but ponk x Sam)

"Today's the day babe!" George shouted while packing up his suitcase Karl smiled "yup the first day in college and getting our dorms" he said.

"Are you done George?" He knocked on the bathroom door suddenly it opened. Karl stood with pink flushing his face it seemed that George had his glasses on. An over sized Beige brown colour jacket a.

Underneath was a white top and skirt (yes I'm cross dressing what are you going to do about it 🤨 /e punch?!)

"Yea I am now-are you okay?!" George felt Karl's head it felt pretty hot. "Have you got a fever?" he said his face getting closer "n-no lest just get g-going" Karl suggested George shrugged grabbing his suitcase.

Karl contained him self and unlocked the car popping his suit case in the back. George came out stopping In front and locked his mums house door.

George's mum was never around shamefully. He would probably get a letter later that week. They or should I say Karl drove them to the big school.they got out and went to the front desk.

"Hey we're here to claim our dorms!" George said waving and smiling the lady typed on her keyboard "ah okay here!" She passed George the key "your in a four bedroom dorm." They looked at eachother then looked back.

"Okay, let's get going bub" Karl said they walked pat many of busy students. Some carrying stacks of paper, some people moving into dorms. They found the room number '404'.

George smiled and opened the door. A lovely smell stuffed thief noses, everything looked clean and brand new.

{an idea}

{an idea}

"This looks amazing wow!" George said in amazement "this is so cool" Karl said he looked around "we need to claim our rooms." He walked around until he found it.

"Over here this is ours." He called George ran to the room with his suitcase "wooahhh" they both dragged out as they opened the door.

It had a grey double bed and some paintings with glitter around the frame. It had a black desk with a black gaming chair, the desk had a slide out draw and a small lamp.

Inside the draw was some paper, stapler, scissors, and some pen and pencils. The rug was a circle and had white fluff on it. The rug was a lovely metallic grey and it was so soft.

The draws were black and wide Enough to keep. Bit of their clothes in separate bits. "Ugh now we have to get to work.."Karl sighed George nudged him with his elbow.

"Sooner we get done the quicker we can get snacks and watch movies in here" Karl shot yo and started putting his clothes away. (Yes I just added there was a tv in there).

After about half and hour everything was done. They found out were the bathroom and the others room was. "Hey the 2 others still haven't  yet it's almost lunch time?" George said shutting the front door then putting the keys in his pocket.