photographer

Yea sure Karl was a big streamer with a big life infront of him. Online friends he had planned to meet up with. But there was someone they didn't quite know about.

Georgenotfound

He wasn't a streamer or anything like that. He was a small photographer who
Dressed up in clothes and took pictures of himself with a bit of help.

He wasn't unknown but a small comfort photographer. He had 70k followers on twitter and instergram were He posted these pictures.

Sometimes he would live stream on instergram do some small QnAs while he did his makeup.

George is actually genserfulid but uses demiboy pronouns. Barely any of the mcyts knew him except from some people who loved him.

Like nihachu, puffy ponk and Karl. Today Karl planned for them to meet the boy Karl loved.

Ah did I forget to say they were dating, they are the perfect couple definitely they both love eachother no matter what.

Although that was going to change. Karl had set up a stream so quackity dream and sapnap were going to meet George also known as the unknown guess.

He started the stream and started asking the boys some questions.

"Okay Karl who is this person wea re going to meet?" Sapnap asked

"I won't tell you their name but I will tell you they are gender fluid and a use demiboy pronouns.

"OOOOOO" quackity was now very excited. "Wait so what do they prefer?" Dream asked.

"They prefer whatever" Karl shrugged and chat was going crazy.

"Oh cool does this person have any socials?" Sapnap asked.

"They do but don't look it up! They are a photographer." Sapnap clicked his tongue and locked his phone.

"That's pretty cool" dream said "PRETTY COOL HELL NO THATS AWSOME" everyone laughed at quackitys actions.

"Okay guys they will be here soon"

Buba♡

Karl^_^
You ready?

Gogy♡
Yup I'm kinda nervous..

Karl^_^
Don't be they don't bite

That made George a little better so he joined into the call of chaos.

"OMG GUYD SHUT UP THEY ARE HERE HI HI HI WHATS YOUR NAME!" quackity screamed.

George laughed "hello stranger I'm George also known as Georgenotfound on my social platform!"

"Why hello George!" Dream said "hello!" Quackity said in a childish tone "Hey." Sapnap was plain and simple. George felt very welcomed.

"Hello all of you what are your names?"

After that

The stream was a slop of jokes and laughter they all seemed to get along very well. "Hey I'm not that bad!" Quackity shouted "oh yes you are your lore character is a literally a mainac!."
Sapnap shouted.

"Just like real life." Dream mumbled they fell into a fit of laughter.

After they finished up

"Well guys it was great seeing you but I have to take some pictures!" George said "we all have your socials so we can see!" Dream pointed out.

"Mhm well I better get going I hope we can talk again soon byeeee!" He dragged out then left.

"He they were so cool!" Dream said everyone agreed "don't hit him up that's my boyfriend!" Karl let it slip out.

"BOYFRIEND??!!"

They ended up being really supportive and here's what George posted in his social:

By alfie7 on twitter