war

(Mentions of blood war explosions and some violence)

George laid on the top of the hill just listening to the dramatic wind. He felt every speck of grass blow on his neck ticking him.

He gripped the sword in his had very losely not even holding it, just resting in the palm of his hand.

All the pure blood started to soak his clothes and dry on on his face and sword. His eyes were glossy.

They were looking up to the peaceful clouds as his eyes filled with sorrow and regret. Bombs where loud very loud.

He felt faint as his ears rang just as loud as the bomb. He felt warm liquid run somewhere from his face to bleach the grass red.

He slowly touched it it was from his ear it was bleeding. To be honest he wasn't suprised.

He fell asleep, limp as his blue eyes shut off and his brunette hair swayed in the intense wind.

War had now ended and everyone was looking for their loved ones. Including dream. He hadn't see George since tubbo trapped him and set off an explosion.

He didn't die but was very injured and limped off somewhere. Dream was panicking until he found his love at the top of the hill.

He was thankful but saw his wounds. After a long fight Dream just wanted to cuddle him.

He dried his ear and washed it from the water bucket in his inventory. He used a potion to make the scars and hearts heal. He finally slipped George ontop of him.

Happy the 2 just cuddled on the warmth they needed.

(Sorry this tool so long I'm so busy with skool)