simulacra pt2

(These take so long to write but they're so worth it 🤩)

Kark was disturbed, he decided to keep everything to himself though. Suddenly when be was zoning put he got a text...weird.

And it wasn't by a normal being it was by..iris? He was guessing that was the virtual assistant everyone has.

He panicked and clicked it, the message read:

"Hello George, I've come to inform you that.."

Was George the person who was in the background of this phone? he scanned over it a few times before it said typing again he froze.

"You are not George, please return this to the rightful owner unless option is unavailable"

It sounded sketchy how did the thing know Karl wasn't George? Maybe from the glitching, we will never know.

It seemed you could type back to the AI creepy but he decided to put.

"I found this phone lying around I'm not George and I don't know who he is"

Iris started automatically typing again.

How it know all of this?

"Hello stranger it seems that George (the rightful owner of this phone) has disappeared, maybe we can try and find him but first please, tell me you're name."

Karl was more confused then ever but he ignored it, part of him wanted to find this "George' guy. He trusted his gut of course.

"My name is karl"

Iris
"Nice to meet you "karl' i am iris we are now discovering buddy's. To help find George we should start looking for clues. If you find anything disturbing or looks like some evidence hold the screen and I will appear and check it out, have fun"

'weird..' Karl thought he just shrugged it off.

The video he found earlier might be a start he held down on the phone on where he found the video sooner or later iris showed up.

"It seems like george is in destress of some sort, some of the data is currently damaged I can fix it when you want"

Iris faded away. Karl decided to look through some of George's pictures like iris said some of them were corrupted.

He had few favourites. There was one of him smiling with a birthday hat on and some balloons. He smiled at that one.

One with another brunette man a lot taller then George. He giggled he must be short.. but he had glasses on and his face was red from the cold. He seemed to be at the beach in the picture.

He couldn't lie that into made him blush. Almost forgetting there were a few more texts from people Karl had never heard of.

He decided to open dream first.

Something obviously hapoend before all of this.

The messages read:

Dream💚
George, why can't you come to florida all we do is talk about it now the chance you have to do it you turn it down?!

Dream you don't understand! Somethings going on at home just please give me a break I'll book a ticket soon.

There's noting going on George!

Dream please yes there is just give me some time!

Fuck off George you're a terrible friend I wish I never met you..

..oh.

George wait-
Seen at 3:20pm

Yesterday

George.. I'm sorry please awnser

George please..

Today

George I'm sorry please I didn't mean it I should've understood you we can talk it out..

'Wow' Karl thought they must be Internet friends, or it seemed like more, the way they talked to eachother was in a flirty way.

Karl found himself jealous?

He sook it off.

Obviously they were long distance friends or met online, online must've been the awnser.

Karl went to the contact sapnap.

Sapnap🙄
Hey George are you okay i heard about the fight..

Yea thanks pandas just a bit upset.

I'm sure you guys will get it back someday probably someday soon I imagine.

Yea me too sap.
Seen on the 25 of June

Yesterday

Are you okay no ones heard from you?

HƏŁP

George are you okay whats going on??!!!
Seen at 3am

Today

G

eorge you're worrying me please awnser me!

George!

(I'm tired immsorry I couldn't carry this on but I hope yall enjoyed 👀)