lying and bad revenge

Tw: violence, death, guns

"You can trust me Karl," quackity said in a genuine tone. Karl looked ad his lover George for reassurance   "OH?..lair." quackitys eyes widend as he stepped away.

"I-i can explain Karl please! HES LYING!!" Karl only smirked "he can tell or not quackity nice try.." he shot quackity straight in the head.

"Your such a good boy." Karl smirked looking at George who was in black  shorts and fishnets with wavy cropped top with a skull on it.

George giggled "they try you on again." Karl tuts "I know at least I have you kitten." Kalr gave a nice smile  kissing George.

George twisted the gun on his finger as he looked at the enemy unimpressed. "Is that all you got?" Sapnap scrowled. "I will kill you and I will take your place as his only love."

Sapnap stood up in the ruined grass. His eyes pouring out flames and surrounded by unbearable flames and heat. "George raised an eyebrow.

"OH were going there are we..?" Small flowers grew form the corner of his eyes as he dropped his gun. Getting into battle position.

Sapnap smirked "get ready to lose and replaced" sapanp scoffed. George Eyes twitched while he pulled an evil smirk.

"He loves me too much to love a overdrmatic hybrid like you.?
" sapnap rolled his eyes, well w'ell find out.

They pounced at eachother like wild animals. Sapnap threw His fire at George. Lucky George for his fast reflexes he bursted up on a massive  flower.

Unfortunately for him the flower set alight quickly so he jumped off cathing  himself on the soft grass that was kind of burnt.

"Lucky hm" sapnap chuckled evily "Well not for long" George only got to give him a dirty look before cartwheeling out the way of his flame. Sapnap scrowled.

George laughed "seems like it's not just luck it's your bad skill" sapnap glared at him hatred and evil flaming in his eyes.

Sapnap lit the grass on fire that circled George it wasn't exactly big. "This is the end of your stubborn and Despicable self!" He shouted.

Walking closer to George  George having to back up almost touching the fire. It was too small for George to grow anything. He snarled and stepped back exposing his leg in the fire. "That's right George BURN!".

Sapnap shoved him closer almost making George fall over already in pain. The fire was a big it was taller then George. He suddenly felt a insane amount of toxicating, scorching sensation on his legs and back.

He winced and screamed a little sapnap smiled. George tried to look for a way out until..

There was a tree bearly touching the fire if George could get a boost form something then he could escape.

"I'm so happy George your going to die FINALLY." while sapnap was ranting George grew a tiny and strong vine that could come out of the ground and fit In the fire.

It pushed George up more while he jumped on it. He grabbed the tree and hang on it like a sloth before balancing on it. Sapnap looked surprised.

"This isn't over yet.." George said while growing vines around sapnaps legs before he could notice. "Why you little-" .

Before he could run at George he tripped and looked at the vines. "LET ME OUT!. He said struggling to set the vines on fire. George felt dizzy form the heat and his scars.

The vines grew to sapnaps torso until he was pinned down by them. "LET ME OUT YOU DUMB BITCH!" He was pinned to the ground the fire getting closer now.

George laughed weakly. "How tables turn." He smirked he grew another vine in the fire letting the top of it set on fire .

It went over to sapnap and set his clothes alight. All George heard was loud screaming before he saw everything go black.

He woke up in a while room and a comfortable bed, he sat up and rubbed his head quickly feeling a sharp pain and ache trough his back and legs.

He wondered what he was doing in the mansions hospital. He winced and pressed the button that let people knew something was up or he was awake.

The door creaked open to Nikki. "Heya George how you feeling?" She smiled George smiled a little to. Before talking "Alright I have a headache and my back and leg keep hurting and my throat hurts."

His voice was all croaky. Nikki nodded while writing down things on her clipboard and looking at him. "We can treat you give you a change of clothes then Karl is waiting for you in the office on the 3rd floor." She smiled.

George said thank you and did want he needed to do. He changed into something cozy that didn't touch his bandages too much. He put on light blue joggers with a loose white crop top on.

He got some crutches just incase. This was a lazy outfit and he looked like trash but he still limped his way to the elevator and pressing the button to the 3rd floor.

Cliffhanger