BABY BLUE

Tw: death/angst/gore teehee don't hate me even more thanks

"We are all going to be safe okay.." dream promised they all gave a bittersweet smile. "We will make it out alive!" Sapnap cheered secretly teffifed.

They all held their swords up in hope they make it out alive. "Please be safe baby.." George said Karl smiled. "I will don't worry smart goes for you though."

George giggled "I will too don't worry." They shared a quick loving kiss.

AT WAR

A big bang was heard all of a sudden people got smothered in smoke.

"NOOO WILBUR WHAT THE FUCK" Tommy cried to his knees. Dream looked back at the broken l'manburg his eyes widen.

People suddenly scramble to find their loved ones. Tommy crying and in a panic. Dream felt pain Strike through him.

He felt a shake hand on his shoulder. "I CSNT FIND GEORGE!" Karl panicked the rest of the team was found unharmed except from George..

Until Karl let out a deafening and unforgettable scream.

They all ran over to see God
..no

"GEORGE PLEASE BABY WAKE UP" George's guts we're splattered all against a gaint Rock. His eyes still filled with tears even though his eyes where just as pale as his face.

His veins could be seen through his snow see-through skin. Pure thick blood dribbled out his mouth and nose.

Dream felt stiff and shocked by the disgusting site

No one took the death well

Karl stopped communicating and visiting places and people. The only one who could was sapnap. He was technically isolating himself from everything and everyone.

Dream stopped laughing and among. As well as never taking part in anything and his terrible dad jokes.

Sapnap stopped the saltiness and started being bland.

Quackity stopped speaking Spanish and making jokes. Hosting party's and other things.

Tommy well he.

He was up there with George and wilnur how unfortunate.

No one could recover.

It was over.

Everything was over

I'm not crying you are anygays I hope yall are good. Uhm I completely forgot about the last chapter so um..YEA anygays bye lovelys :3