trouble triplets

Tina and George Walked down the grim alleyway. They had to hide since the other 2 where on they're tail.

Until they heard a very familiar giggle. "Cmon Tina quick!" George said before grabbing her hand and jumping on the roofs and running and jumping to one another.

They flew in the air smoothly Tina gave a signal to split ways to the club. They had clothes packed there before hand. hopefully getting there before the other 2.

It had seemed that Karl was chasing George great..

George smirked and ran quicker being way faster then Karl speeding to the club. George took a random turn losing Karl.

He ran to the club where Tina was standing. "Phew bro now quick," She entered and so did George.

,"Hey George you're clothes are in the back Tina you're clothes are in the practice rooms" dream said as the entered they thanked him and got changed.

If you're confused these 4 mysterious people had interest in George and Tina the 2 criminal twins.

The other 2 are rae and Karl. Karl claims people but kills them if he falls out if love. Rae keeps them for company until they're useless.

They also hand them in and these 2 didn't Need that. They where bad but good people at the same time.

George got changed into a black skirt and and a blue lace up crop top he put white bunny ears on his head then blue heels. He didn't exactly mind these clothes but it was for disguise.

He came out and went to dream. He didn't like dream but he helped him in situations like this alot they were like brothers so this was weird.

Tina soon came out with a gold dress with a lit on her leg and gild heels her hair in bunches. "Great Tina now go find someone they should be here in approximately 10 seconds"

She nodded and his in the large crowds and in 10 seconds rae and Karl entered searching. George hid him himself more as dream looked at the 2.

Karl glanced at him and who he thought was just a random hookup before walking past.

George let go of dream and thanked him "thank you such dream here" George pulled out some money.

Dream chuckled at gave it him back "don't George anytime" they shared before Tina took his hand and snuck out.

"We are safe now we just gotta get home good job George" George smiled and nodded. "I don't know where they went but hey aren't outside" Tina nodded.

"I'm gonna go meet Brook please stay safe" Tina said after that George started walking home until he was pinned against a cold wall.

What..

Wasn't Karl in the club..

George was in shock but it wasn't as bad as he thought. Karl had fluffy hair almost drooping over his eyes. He grayish blue eyes could be seen in the glam of moonlight.

He looked up and George then held his chin. "Make a noise and you're dead you try and escape you're dread underfoot handsome".

Karl said in a low voice George only gulped nervously and shook his head looking for his pocket knife until.

Karl pulled out.. his knife!

"Awe baby you looking for this..yea no I'm sorry baby but you can't be trying to hurt me now can you."

George snarled only actually liking this.. he shouldn't be but he does thats his enemy for God sakes.

"I'll never be killing you handsome" George rolled  his eyes.

"Whatever as long as you leave my sister alone we are good....for now." He spat.

Karl laughed "oh she's safe don't worry and you're safe with me" George frowned.

"You're only going to kill me" he snarled  Karl shook his head. "You're mine now I will never get rid of you" .

(They ended up taking that shi home not anything too spicy but spicy also I know this doesn't make much sense but it's what I got off the song okay. Also maybe part 2.. I have to many part 2s but its fine anygays bye loves!)