Jealousy

{just pure karlnotfound in a juicy way}

"BAHAHAHA" Karl jumped at the sudden noise, George was streaming practicing for mcc he wondered what he was laughing it.

Well it did make him spill some of his monster, he went to George's stream and saw George laughing at dream. No of course he wasn't jealous pft Karl could never....

Or could he though

It wasn't like Karl to feel this way it was just his boyfriend laughing with a friend right. Not to Karl he could continuously hear him laughing and making jokes.

Dream was flirting with George. And Karl did not like that. He got up and placed his phone and monster on the kitchen counter and went to George's room.

"Hey baby~" Karl chimed as he opened the door. "Oh hey Karl!" George said turning around smiling. "Hey" he said once again. You have been on for hours come take a break" Karl whined.

"Hmm yea a little one won't hurt" he faced his stream again getting ready to end it, "well I'm taking a break now since Karl insists" he said smiling thanking subs.

"Yes dream I'm going" he sighed "oaky guys thank you for watching and the subs and Donos if I join back I won't stream I will just join vc" he said shutting Minecraft down.

"Byeeeee" George dragged out waving dramatically 2 hands until he actually closed it. He spun around to Karl looking sleepy it seemed he had held the look for stream and—dream,

Karl pushed out that thought but he looked at how adorable George looked when he rubbed his eyes. He opened his arms inviting George to hug him.

George took the invitation with no question and just hugged Karl on the bed. Only a few minutes later Karl could hear soft snores.
He looked at George the adorable man had fallen asleep.

He must outdone himself when playing. It was great till his phone started pining Karl groaned. He reached it with his hand had saw who it was.

Dream?! It seemed he was desperate for George to join back. Karl text him saying George was asleep. Dream seemed salty after he found out.

Karl snorted at the man only a few moments later their legs were tangled together and hugging asleep not having any plan to let go.

{tbh I wanted more on this chapter but this made me so tired for some reason I can't keep my
Eyes open so gn <33 your loved <33