lonely

(Mainly just what's happening and what I feel and a vent :))

George tapped on his key board. Typing in the last words if his French homework.

alone. His parents asleep. Quietness except from Cory playing in the background.

If there was 1 thing that George felt it was lonely. Sure he had a couple of friends and a boyfriend.

His boyfriend was ill but even before that everything felt off.. he talked to him less seemed to not take interest.

Maybe he was overreacting but he felt like karl was falling out of love. And yea he had sapnap and dream but they never messaged him.

He didn't get any notifications. He had a few online friends but they loved in a different time zone.

He never got hugs.

He was..Well.

Alone

He tried everything, anything to not be sad again. And yep his intrusive thoughts had kicked in but got rid of them. Well tried.

He lost an appetite, generally it was normal for him but he just felt sick while looking at certain foods.

His eye bags were pointed out restlessly. Being tile he needed more sleep. Or he looked unwell.

If anyone commented on anything that he hadn't done or had done wrong he felt like bursting into a million tears. He cried every night.

He had introduced a friend to Karl quackity (who had a massive crush on Wilbur) to Karl. Now karl never awnsered his messages.

He was always speaking to quackity. He never got added to the call or to play games. Its like he didn't exist.

Maybe he was a ghost?

Parts played
Karl(my gf)
Quackity(my old friend)
Wilbur(my friends crush)
Online friends(alina&kat&kay)
Anyone who commented(my mum/friends)
George(me)
Dream(flow,Ruby1,Ruby2,ruby3,lulu,
Maya,molly,evie.
Sapnap(Judith,lacey,hallie,amiee,darcie,Toby)

Sorry