Chapter 4 [Part 1]

Tegan's pov

A second later, I was stood in a huge living room where there were two huge black sofas in the middle of the room facing a white wardrobe that filled the entire wall it was in front of, almost like it was part of the wall. I looked at Cole in my arms, his blue eyes only gazed into my hazel brown ones.

"That's the TV," Diago told me proudly as my attention went back to the white wardrobe. Diago picked up a remote control and pressed the power button, the white wardrobe's doors opened instantly to reveal the biggest TV screen I had ever seen, it was like the ones in a cinema but smaller.

"Wow that's huge," I said in awe.

"I know, cool huh?" Diago asked.

"Yes it is, so are you going to show me around then?"

"Um yes of course, I'll take you to your room first," Diago was still carrying my luggage as he walked me through the house. Each room we went through was huge, this must be a mansion but it can't be as there are only 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room and another room. I wonder what Cole does for a living to afford such a nice house, I was about to ask but got distracted once we came up to one room that had a piece of paper stuck to it saying 'Don't enter'.

"What's in there?" I asked curiously as I eyed the notice.

"Cole won't let anyone in there, it's always locked," Diago told me with his attention diverted in the distance as if he was remembering something. I will have to try and get into that room some time as I'm curious to know what's in there.

"This place is huge, is Cole rich?"

"Yes he is and now, so are you,"

"Wow! What does he do for a living?" I asked curiously.

"He has his own advice bureau," Diago replied hesitantly, he must be lying.

"Cole's a legal advisor?"

"Yes for supernatural beings as well as humans and he's one of the best," Diago told me with great pride. I felt pride enter my heart too for the husband I hardly knew. Diago and Cole must be really close if Diago is speaking so fondly of his friend.

Only a few seconds later, we reached a bedroom which had a King sized bed in the centre. There was another door, I opened it and the inside contained men's clothing hanging on clothes hangers and shoes on shelves, I realised it was Cole's wardrobe before Diago deciding to tell me so.

"That's Cole's wardrobe and this is yours," Diago said as he opened a door beside him after putting my luggage down. It was another walk in wardrobe just like Cole's but it was empty.

"Hey Diago? Can you hold Cole while I unpack?" I asked.

"Yes of course," Diago agreed and held his arms out for Cole but Cole started squirming, it didn't look like he wanted to go to Diago.

"Come on Cole, it's only for a little while. Tegan needs to unpack and then I'll leave, you'll have her all to yourself," Diago encouraged the small Demon. Cole immediately stopped squirming and let Diago hold him before I took my suitcase into the empty walk in wardrobe without another word as Cole settled into his friend's arms. I began to hang clothes up and placed my shoes on the racks.