Chapter 13 [Part 1]

The next morning, I woke up with strong arms around me. It was Cole but he was still sleeping and it looked like he was naked but thankfully he was wearing boxers. Why didn't I realise this last night? I guess I was too tired. Cole has a nice body, he has a six pack, his muscles are bulging also. I couldn't help but stare and didn't realise when Cole woke up a while later.

"Morning," Cole said and gave me the look that said 'I know you were checking me out and liked what you saw'.

"Morning," I replied and went slightly red as Cole leaned closer to me to press our lips together.

"Disappointed?" Cole asked when he pulled away from the kiss.

"Disappointed about what?" I asked but I had a pretty good idea what he was on about.

"Disappointed that I'm wearing boxers,"

"No," I said quickly.

"You know, you can just say the word and I can remove them for you," Cole said before standing up off the bed.

"I'm fine thanks,"

What Cole did next surprised me, he slipped off his boxers and threw them onto the floor. My eyes widened as he strutted towards the adjoined bathroom confidently, just like a model would on a cat walk.

When Cole reached the bathroom door, he turned to look at me.

"I'm taking a shower, want to join me?" Cole asked with a suggestive look.

"No,"

"Too soon?"

I nodded my head.

"That's ok, I understand," Cole said, he looked disappointed as he walked into the bathroom but he left the bathroom door wide open. I don't see why he did that when he knows I won't be joining him.

10 minutes later.

"Tegan," Cole called from within the shower.

"Yes," I replied.

"Can you hand me a towel please?"

"Sure,"

I walked towards the bathroom where Cole was waiting for me. I didn't dare look his way because I knew he wasn't wearing anything. I picked up a towel from the cupboard under the sink and handed it to Cole without looking at him.

"Thank you," Cole said.

"You're welcome," I replied.

I walked back into the bedroom where Cole joined me a few seconds later. I still wasn't going to look at him but from the corner of my eye, I could see Cole had only a towel wrapped around his lower region. He walked up to his wardrobe and I left the room to take a shower.

When I was done showering, I dressed in a light yellow and black maxi dress. I slipped on some black sandals before walking back into the bedroom where Cole was nowhere to be seen.

"Cole?" I called. "Where are you?"

I could tell Cole was in the kitchen because I could hear the sink tap running but I had to ask to make sure.