Chapter 5 [Part 1]

I was awoken the next morning with quiet sobbing from beside me. It was a cute blue eyed little Demon, I was confused at first but then the events of the previous day all came flooding back to me. It’s only Cole.

“Cole,” I groaned as I looked at the clock on the wall which read 7am. I groaned again before I sat up in bed and pulled Cole into my arms, he immediately stopped sobbing.

“I bet you don’t usually wake up this early do you?” I asked. Cole only gazed into my eyes happily.

“What are we supposed to do?” I asked myself. It’s so early.

“Are you hungry?” I moved a finger to Cole’s mouth, he stuck his small tongue out and licked my finger.

“I guess you are hungry,” I walked downstairs and into the kitchen with Cole still in my arms.

“I’m going to put you down to make breakfast,” I told Cole before placing him in the high chair and looked in the refrigerator for eggs. I found them and took them out. I decided to make scrambled eggs on toast with tea.

15 minutes later, we were seated at the dining table. I fed myself and Cole with tiny pieces. Every now and again I let him have a sip of tea from a straw. We didn’t need blood as we’d had plenty yesterday. We’ll be fine without it until the evening.

After breakfast, I cleared up and took Cole upstairs to get him and myself dressed.

“I’m not sure where your clothes are for your small form but I’ll have a look in your wardrobe,” I told Cole and looked through his wardrobe. After I found them, I picked out some cute little blue jeans and a white t-shirt that included ‘It’s not easy looking this cute’ in blue writing. I also picked out some tiny white trainers with blue stripes. It’s funny how all this baby stuff is available, Cole must have gone shopping beforehand. I placed Cole on the bed with the clothes I picked out for him. I stripped him of his one piece sleeping suit and his vest to leave him stark naked but he didn’t seem to mind. I took him to the bathroom and found a small bathing tub, I placed the small tub into the bath tub and filled it up with lukewarm water with soap before Cole was placed inside. I gave him a wash which he seemed to enjoy. He splashed his hands in the water every few seconds and giggled cutely. I finally put the shower on to remove the soap.

I wrapped Cole up into a towel and took him back to our bedroom in search of a vest. I found one then dried Cole’s body with the towel. I dressed Cole into the vest with jeans, a t-shirt and trainers. He looked really cute but I didn’t want him to feel cold so I wrapped him up in a small blue blanket. I laid Cole on the bed before he began to sob.

“Don’t cry, I’ll be back in a while. I need to get washed and dressed too,” I explained. I headed to my wardrobe and picked out an outfit with shoes before I made my way to the bathroom. I left the door slightly open to keep an ear out for Cole if he needed me. I stepped into the shower and was out as quickly as possible which was only 10 minutes later. I got dried and dressed into the outfit I picked out earlier which was a black knee high skirt with a pink tank top. I placed my feet into some black flats and walked back into the bedroom. Cole sobbed as expected when he caught sight of me. I rushed over to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Don’t worry babe, I’m here,” I assured him. I walked to my wardrobe to get my hairdryer to dry my hair after applying heat protection spray to my hair. When my hair was dry, I straightened my hair after adding a straightening serum. When my hair was straightened, I finally added some styling spray to keep my hair straight. I took out my makeup bag to apply some quick makeup of mascara and eyeliner, while Cole watched quietly the whole time.

I went to the bed and picked Cole up into my arms, he snuggled his head into my neck. It was 10am by then so I decided to head downstairs with Cole.

“Do you want a drink?” I asked Cole. I held my hand out to him.

“If you do then touch my hand,” I explained. Cole put his hand in mine so I headed to the kitchen to the refrigerator.

“Touch the drink you want,”

Cole touched a 2 litre fizzy drink bottle and I took it out of the refrigerator. I poured some into a drinking glass and took out a straw. I put the straw in the drinking glass and then put the straw to Cole’s lips. When the drink was finished, I took Cole into the living room and sat on the couch with him on my lap.

Half an hour later, I realised giving Cole a fizzy drink was a big mistake because he became hyper and was in a fit of giggles.

“You’re not having a drink again until you are a man,” I said firmly which caused Cole to cry.

“Shh shh, don’t cry. It’s ok, you’ll be a man again soon,” I cooed but Cole didn’t stop crying.

An hour later, Cole was still crying with tears pouring down his face. I was worried about him and should have asked for some help but from who?

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow me and add this story to your library to get a notification for the next update!