The War

Author's POV

It was finally the day of war. Everyone was tensed. The war finally started. As planned Iris and Mark were waiting for Lisa's cue for surprise attack. Right now the werewolves have a slight edge. But wait what's that? someone is changing the course of war. The masked girl. Hang on a second.... That's Anne... omgggg!!! she has bounced back stronger.

Lisa's Pov

We were winning a moment ago, but now what is this? I knew I should have killed Anne then and there. But why can't I? Fxxk it. It's not the time to think. We should bring Iris in. I turned towards Alex and gave him a nod. he sped out of the battle ground to pass the message to Iris. 10 more minutes I thought. I started to duel with Anne. 

"So, you have gotten better at fighting", I said.

"you can say that", she said as she dodged my attack.

"I'm giving you one last chance Anne, change your ways", I said.

"scared of losing, Liz?", she said and smirked.

"what? to you? bitch please", I said while i tried to attack her.

Iris POV

I scanned the ground and analyzed the situation. So Liz is attacking Anne, Nice. So what I have to do is prevent our pack members from dying coz her concentration is entirely on Anne.

I turned to Alex, " I go west, You go east" and left without waiting for his reply.

I instantly regretted it after seeing Zayn on the west wing. He was causing a greater damage to our west wing pack. As he was about to kill a wolf, I stepped in,

"Stop. Fight with someone of your caliber", i said.

"Come on Iris, we have talked about this"

"Do I look like I give a fuck?"

"But  I do. I care about you and I don't wanna kill you?"

"stop. we both know this will happen. Fight me", I said and he halfheartedly started to attack me.

The war went on for a long time. "NO....", Lisa's high pitched wail interrupted our duel.

I looked hesitantly,"I... gotta go" and sped out of there.

I had a gut feeling that something bad has happened and let me tell you my gut feeling is always true.