Midnight Adventure

Lisa POV

Tomorrow is a holiday. So I was staying over with Mark today. All I wanted was a peaceful slumber. It was around midnight. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Mark.

"Mark?", I asked drowsily.

"Lisa, be quiet. There is someone in the living room", He said.

"What?"

"grab the cricket bat. Whoever it is, they made a big mistake coming to our house", he said.

"yeah. coz we don't even have food. I think they got fooled because of the exterior", I said and he gave me a glare.

"oops. sorry. come let's get 'em", I said and smiled devilishly.

But when we stepped out of our room, someone grabbed my bat and another one blindfolded me and I felt myself getting pushed into a car.

"Mark???", I yelled.

"Lisa did they get you too", he asked.

"Yeah"

For the next half an hour I can't see anything (well, I was blindfolded 😅) and the car came to a halt. Someone removed my blindfold and I was ready to kick them when they yelled "SURPRISE".

I saw Iris, Alex and Mark grinning. Iris was holding a cake which said "Happy 24 Lisa".

"Woah guys!!!! you all are definitely getting punished after this", I said fighting my tears.

"No Lisa, I was already punished", Iris said.

"What?"

"It's midnight and I'm still awake. That's the biggest punishment. Why can't you guys wait till morning?", she said sleepily and I laughed.

"Oh shut up Iris", Alex said and turned to me. "Are you coming to the party tomorrow", he asked.

We are having a holiday tomorrow mainly because we had a party in the afternoon. Tomorrow is the founding day of our company. I think it was a little strange that that the founding day and my birthday are same, but I decided to brush it off.

"Sure!! How can I miss a party? What about you Iris?"

"Nah! i would rather stay at home and sleep than attending a party", She said. Typical Iris I thought.

"Who's your plus one?", Alex asked.

"Obviously he is", I said and pointed Mark.

"sorry I can't come, I have some Important business", He said.

"On my birthday?", I pouted.

"Sorry Babe! I wanted to spend time with you but parties are really not my scene", he said.

"Ok. but you have to make up for it some other day", I said. Just then, my phone buzzed. Anne I said looking at the caller ID.

"Hey bestie, Happy birthday", She chirped.

"Thanks Anne", I said.

"wanna hangout today?", she asked.

Just then I got an idea, "hey Anne are you in a mood to party?"

"Sweetheart, I'm always in a mood to party", she said.

"hold on a sec", I said and asked Alex,"can I bring her?"

"Sure", he said.

Wanna be my plus one for my office party", I asked.

"sure!!! Time?"

"tonight at 8"

"Is there a theme?"

I didn't think of that. I asked Alex," Is there a theme?"

"yeah!!! the theme is Masquerade", he replied.

"Masquerade", I said to Anne.

"I have always wanted to go to a masquerade party. You can count me in", she said.

"Ok. byeee", I said and hung up.

Anne POV

After Lisa hung up, I called Dave.

"hey babe!!! sup??", he asked.

"there is a masquerade party at Lisa's office and she invited me to be her plus one", I said.

"What?? masquerade? I'll sneak in with some of my friends tomorrow. Let's show the wolves how vamps party", he said.

"yeah!!! let's mix their blood with vodka and drink", I said and he laughed.

"So tomorrow is the D-Day huh???", he asked.

"yes"

After that we talked for about an hour. After the hung up, I went to the picture of me and Lisa that I had in my room."I'm coming for you bestfriend", I said with a smirk on my face.

A/N: hey people!!! what do you guys think will happen in the party?? let me know your thoughts in comments.<3