Soulmates!?

Lisa POV

Well, It was another boring day. I was just wrapping up my work when I got a text from Mark.

 I was just wrapping up my work when I got a text from Mark

Mark POV

Mark POV

I was not so sure about brewing the Amortentia potion. But I was bored and I had nothing to do, so I brewed it.

(A/N: You smell your mate when you brew the amortentia potion.... I'm a Harry Potter fan so I just had to include it😅)

When the potion was ready, I smelled it and it clearly indicated Lisa. I can practically feel her when I smelled the potion. I smelled her intoxicating scent and I smelled hot chocolate. And I knew Lisa would die for hot chocolate.

I was overwhelmed. Is this really true... Is Lisa my soulmate or more specifically is Lisa my mate??? But I can't come to conclusion. So, I asked Lisa to come over so that she could smell it too.

Ding Dong-

My thoughts were interrupted by the calling bell. Keep your cool Mark..she's here.

"Hey Lisa!!!!"

"Hey!!! how's my baby doing without me?"

"I'm good"

"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Mr.Cutiepie here"

"Ohhh!!! you are calling me cutiepie now!!!"

"don't think too high of yourself. I was talking to your dog Bourbon"

"Why are you calling Bourbon Baby and cutiepie? I'm offended", I pouted.

"coz he's our Baby Idiot", she  said while blushing. And that was my cue.

"Awww... by the way, since you are here, you wanna smell something."

"Sure!!! did you buy a new cologne?"

"No.. It's a new medicine"

"Weird... who smells medicine"

"it's for people who don't like medicine. So that they'll get attracted by the smell and have it."

"Woah!! creative.. Where is it?"

I handed her the potion and she smelled it.

"Woah!!!! It has got the smell of the first rain drop that hits the ground. I feel wild and I feel like a rebel"

I think it worked. she is my mate coz I'm wild since I was kicked out of the pack.

"Lisa-", I started but she interrupted me.

"Wait. I haven't completed yet. It smells fine, But WHY THE HELL DID YOU ADD COLOGNE IN IT?'

"No, I didn't"

"don't try to fool me. Also why didn't you add your own cologne. It smells different. Yeah now I know.... It's the same cologne that Alex uses!!! "

A/N: hey people how are y'all doing???guess who's back!!!!! I tried something new for text messages.. let me know whether you like it or not in comments. And I'm planning to update another chapter this week to catch up for the last week.