The Mail

Dear Lisa,

We are extremely elated to welcome you to our alpha.inc family. We think you could fit right into our organisation. However we have a set of rules that our employees must follow.

           1.You must always wear brown coloured contacts                                                                                      (unless you have natural brown eyes).

             2.You should not  wear revealing short dresses.

       3.You should always wear a strong smelling perfume.

             4.On full moon days you must leave by 5'o clock.

If you accept these rules, send us a consent  reply and you can join us ASAP. 

Awaiting your response, 

The CEO, 

Alpha.Inc

"Whoa those rules are weird", I said to myself.

"Atleast you'll get paid well", A voice behind me said.

"Anne..... when did you come", I ran to hug her.

"I have been standing here since forever."

Anne and I have been best friends since highschool. She had been with me through all my hardships. I have always been a reserved person and did not have many friends, but Anne was someone whom I could trust my life with.

"So, what do I do?",I asked her.

"Just say yes , you Idiot. What could possibly go wrong."

What could possibly go wrong, that's what I thought. Little did I know, That one "YES" was going to change my entire life.

A/N: I don't know what the hell I'm writing....but I hope you guys like it <3