Party Party Yeah

Lisa POV:

I finished dressing and looked at the mirror. I was satisfied with my reflection.

I was too bored to dress up today, so I chose a simple blue dress which came slightly below my knees

I was too bored to dress up today, so I chose a simple blue dress which came slightly below my knees. As I finished dressing, I heard a knock on door. Before I could open it, Alex who was waiting downstairs for me opened it only to reveal a breathtaking Iris.

 Before I could open it, Alex who was waiting downstairs for me opened it only to reveal a breathtaking Iris

"Omg what happened to you?",Alex shouted.

"What happened to me? why are you shouting in my ear?",Iris shouted back.

"I haven't seen you wear something that is not in black color since highschool",Alex said.

"I bought this when I was in highschool but at that time it was too big for me. Now it fits. Guess I thought I'd wear this today.",Iris said.

"You look beautiful", I said

"Thanks", Iris said with an emotion that I never knew she had. Shyness.

"okay,then Let's get going", Iris said.

"Wait. Where is Mark?",I asked.

"He's waiting in the car", Iris said.

"Okay then, let's go"

After a half an hour ride, we reached the venue. To be honest, I never expected it to be this grand,but here we are.

Iris POV

Lisa is one of those people who's face mirrors their expression. She was so excited. Unknowingly I started smiling too.

"Shall we go?",Alex asked Lisa.

"Sure",she smiled and took his hand.

I opened the car door to follow them.

"Where do you think you are going?",Mark asked.

"To the party of course, You idiot", I said.

"Wait. Lisa is the alpha and Alex is her mate. They are like the star couples. If you go now, there wont be anyone paying attention to you. All the eyes will only be on them",he said.