Party Preps

Lisa POV

"Come on Iris, we don't have much time", I yelled

"Yeah, I'm coming. Just gimme a sec", she said.

The party was in the evening and I decided to shop first. I want to wear something new. So I asked Iris to help me, coz I such at shopping and Iris is a fashionista. Nobody picks out dresses like her.

"c'mon let's go", she said.

After a ten minute drive, we came to a nearby mall.

"I'll be waiting here. first you go and pick out the dresses you like", she said

"Ok", I said and went in. This place is enormous. Literally all the dresses were beautiful. I need one full day just to look at their collections.

I went to the party section and picked out two dresses. One was a light blue dress and another was a light pink dress. I was looking for a third dress when a cute black dress caught my eye. Nothing can go wrong with a basic black dress I thought and I picked that too.

"Hey Iris!! I selected three dresses", I said.

"great!! try it on"

"sure!!", I said and tried the light pink dress

the dress was perfect for a masquerade and I looked like a princess. When I emerged I saw Iris looking at me thoughtfully.

"It's good, but let's try the other dresses too", she said.

Next I tried the blue dress. It was cute but when I looked at the mirror I felt like something was missing.

 It was cute but when I looked at the mirror I felt like something was missing

"Are you done?", Iris said.

"I tried the blue dress, but it was not comfy", I said.

"Then try the other one", she said.

I looked at the black dress. Black has always been my favorite colour. I tried it 

I liked it and it gave me a masquerade vibe too

I liked it and it gave me a masquerade vibe too. I came out and I was met once again with a thoughtful Iris.

"This dress looks good on you. But you are not wearing this to party."

"whyyy?", I whined.

"we need to find a dress that matches with the mask, but anyways I'm gonna buy this for you", she said.

"No Iris!! I'll buy it myself"

"Nope. this dress is your birthday gift from me and that's final", she said.

"thanks!!!"

"Now let's get you something for the masquerade", she smiled.

The next one hour, I rummaged through the store but I can't find anything.

"mind if I choose?", iris said.

"not at all. but first let me find a place to sit", I said. Iris smiled and disappeared.

After five minutes she returned with a gorgeous dress. I could say that this is the dress, without even trying in on.

"I love it!!!!!!", I shouted.

"don't shout and it doesn't hurt to try it on",She laughed.

As expected, the dress fit me perfectly. It was like the dress was made exclusively for me. It was a red flowing dress and It was so beautiful that it made me admire myself.

When I emerged out of the trial room, Iris gave me an appreciating look. "knew you would be gorgeous in it",she added.

"t-thanks", I said.

"All set!! can we go home now?"

"Sure!! but let me first treat you to icecream"

"deal!!!"

meanwhile-

Mark POV

I was researching about my new medicine, when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey buddy!!! long time no see", I heard a voice.

I knew that voice very well. He was the one who kidnapped Lisa and brought her to me years ago, to erase her memory.

"What do you want Dave?", I asked.

"Chill I was just making conversation. Do you have that drug that suppresses a werewolf's traits"

"Yeah"

"Great!! coz I want that", he said.

"mind saying why?"

"since when did you start asking questions?", he gritted his teath.

"chill I was just making a conversation", I said his earlier dialogue and handed him the drug. He laughed and left.

As soon as he left, I texted Alex

Alex POV

After the talk with Mark, I was really confused. But i decided to play along with the vamps coz If I acted like I knew their plan, they would go after Mark. he trusted us and I can't let them harm him.

So today I'm just gonna go with the flow.

A/N: hey guyss!!! hope y'all are doing good.  sorry for stalling the party.. and sorry If u don't like the dresses in this chapter.