The Duel

Lisa POV

"So this girl pops up suddenly and now we have to accept that she's our alpha? This is absurd", an younger member of our pack said.

"What's your name?",I asked.

"Theo",he said.

"Listen Theo, I was chosen as the alpha for a reason and if you wanna oppose me, let's duel."

"Can you hear yourself? I'm just a member of this pack and you are a wannabe alpha. Defeating me doesn't even prove anything."

"Fine. then, whom you want me to defeat?"

"The strongest wolf in this pack, Alex",he said.

"Done. Alex fight with me"

We shifted into wolves. "Just so you know, I wont go easy on you just because you are my mate", Alex said and smirked.

"Oh really?",I said and tried to attack him.

"not so easily babygirl', He dodged my attack and pushed me to the ground.

"You know what maybe I think Theo is right", he said and smirked.

"Let's see", I said and pounced on him. Before he could react, I pushed him and he fell down. I scratched his chest.

"Does it hurt, hon?", I asked.

"nope"

"Then I will make it hurt", I said and dug my claws deeper.

"Enough",I heard a voice.

I turned to see Iris."Lisa and Alex, shift back and Theo now do you accept her as alpha?"

"yes",he said meekly.

"Is there anyone else who want to test me?",I asked. No one spoke.

An elderly man from the pack came forward. "Then it is settled. Lisa is our new alpha. We'll have her coronation and a ball to celebrate it in the evening.Now y'all can leave",he said.

I left with Iris and Alex.

After we reached home, I tried to take off Alex's shirt. 

"Wait what are you doing?",he asked, flustered.

"I'm gonna apply medicine. the cut's pretty deep",I said.

"guess who caused it?", He said.

I just smiled and proceeded to apply medicine.

"You know what? I like Lisa more than Liz",he said.

"What are you saying? did I damage your brain?"

"Nope"

"Then explain yourself"

"you have this duality, you know... One moment you are warm and soft like now and at other times, you are bold and fierce. I love this warm Lisa more than that fierce one"

"Too bad. You have signed up for a combo pack. You have to love both the personalities."

"I love-",Alex started and was interrupted by Iris. "Did y'all forget that I'm also here? All these lovey-dovey stuff makes me wanna throw up", she said.

"Shut up",Alex said.

"or what? you'll tell mom? let me make something clear I. DON'T. GIVE. A. SHIT"

Then a light bulb flashed in my brain.
"Are you guys siblings?", I asked them.

"No shit Sherlock", Iris said.

"Woah Iris!!!! We are gonna be familyyyyyyyy",I ran towards her and hugged her.

"No please. Leave me outta these hugs",she said and I tightened my hug

"You are abusing me. I'm gonna sue you", Iris whined.

At that time, the door opened and Mark came outta nowhere.
"Fear not, my Ice queen Iris. Your faithful commander is here to protect you",he said.

"What the- wait. what are you doing here?",Iris asked.

"oh yeah. I totally forgot. 1 hour. I was gone for 1 hour and you guys are fighting?",he asked.

"It's ok. see I'm totally fine.", Alex said.

"Bold of you to assume that I was worried about you. Move aside. Lisa are you okay?"

"I'm fine",I said and suppressed my smile while Alex rolled his eyes.

"and you didn't stop them?",he turned towards Iris and asked her.

"I might have lowkey enjoyed that",Iris said.

"This is why y'all need a mature person to be around",he said.

"It's okay Mark. They are just big babies",Iris said.

"You are also one of them"

"but you said mature person. Not to brag, but I'm the only mature, sane person here"

"oh shut up. I was talking about myself",he said and made a face.

"That's it I'm officially leaving this circus", Iris said and went out.

"Hey wait I'm also coming. Drop me on your way home",Mark ran after her.

"Don't forget to come to the party in the evening", I shouted.

We all were happy.Little did we know, what awaited us.

A/N: Hey guyssssssssssss..... How are y'all doing. I'm back from my hibernation and started to continue this story. So let me know your thoughts in the comment section. I purple y'all.