☠︎ PROLOGUE ☠︎

Our tales cannot be told by any dead person.

Our tales have to be told by the living, a thing that is able to speak. Someone has to speak to spread our tales, our brave tales, so people know more about what truly happened to King Orion Edmund Black and Queen Walburga Elizabeth Black of Evraican. So people know more what happened to their children.

The fact that I'm telling you this story is quite big. You should be careful who to spread to it and know that my word will be better than any of yours. I'll deny that I told you anything. Please, and it's big that I'm begging you, please do not spread the tale. Only the people whom fate made them end up here can know this story.

Now, if the gruesome warnings I give you didn't scare you away, you can tread carefully and move forward on this passage of pirates and royals. After all, it did happen quite some time ago when death was quite normal.

Unfortunately, I am not saying this is where our story truly starts. This part that I am about to tell you is four years before the kidnapping of a certain princess happened and the entire tale started. Next time we meet, don't worry, I'll tell you the actual story. I'll tell you about the kidnappings and the killings of certain people.

Of course, this story isn't at all long, it's actually quite short that usual stories, but it is quite gruesome in some parts. That's why I am able to tell you the story, I prefer to guess...

Andromeda Frances Black was the second child, the second daughter, of King Orion and Queen Walburga. Her fair skin was one many people wished for. Her brown hair, that longed a little past her shoulders, had a little wave in the end. Her gray eyes, one of the few famous colors that are known to be the royal family's usual eye colors, were shining like the silver her mother makes her wear to look like a true royal.

Andromeda Frances Black, the second daughter of the royal family of Evraican, was wearing an off-shoulder sage dress that reached to the floor. The entire chest of her dress had white lines that were widely apart.

Andromeda Frances Black was a fine princess that nobody, meaning her parents, would have expected her to be quite the rebel.

Two guards, who were on patrol, were soon to be killed by their superiors due to the fact that they let a certain princess run away with a certain lover.

"Sir," said one of the guards.

"I saw her," said Walburga to her husband. "She ran away with that."

King Orion grabbed his sword and decapitated the guards.

If you are wondering who was she and who was that, let me tell you what was happening to the lovers who were out of breath.

"I'll get you whatever I can afford and we will build our lives on something we both agreed on, okay?" asked Ted Tonks, resting his forehead against his lover's forehead.

"A life that is just ours," sighed Princess Andromeda Black. "That is the dream, wouldn't it be?"

"I inherited a secret bar," said Ted. "We can start there."

"As long as we are together," agreed the princess.

By the end of the day, she was announced kidnapped to the people and a disgraced, disowned daughter by her parents.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Two months after that occurrence, it seemed a certain someone adapted his older sister's attitude.

"Sirius Orion Black!" demanded Queen Walburga Black. "A Prince does not have that long of a hair."

The royal couple was in quite a fight with their oldest son, their third child, Prince Sirius Orion Black. It was quite a silly fight, if we have to be honest with one another, but it was the final fight that tipped Sirius Black over and made him choose an option of a question he has been asking himself for a while.