☠︎ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ☠︎

"What do you think you lot are doing here?" asked Andromeda as she released herself from the sibling reunion hug.

"You know, the only people missing in this hug are Pet, Reggie, and Cissa," said Sirius with a small laugh in his tone.

The Black siblings sighed as they remembered the parts of their family that weren't here.

"You were all visiting each other this entire time?" asked Lily.

"Lily-"

"I don't care," said Lily, raising a hand to stop whatever explanation one of her siblings were going to say. "I think I'm going back to the bar."

With that, Lily left and went back to the bar.

"You have to admit it does sound a little behind her back," said Andromeda. "She has a right to be a little mad."

"She'll be back," shrugged Sirius.

"Oh, yeah, and who is going to tell her Andromeda got married?" asked Bellatrix, her arms crossed. "Who is going to tell her that Sirius and I were two of the small amount of witnesses? Who is going to tell her that Andromeda Frances Black is now Andromeda Frances Tonks?"

"Behind your family's back too," sighed Sirius, shaking his head dramatically as if he was her father.

Andromeda slapped her younger brother's arm.

"She will be fine," said Andromeda. "She's Lilith Winifred Black. She is the rebel of the family."

"Yeah, but she is also our parents sweet child," added Sirius. "Because she looks different than all of us."

Both Bellatrix and Andromeda each slapped an arm of their brother's.

"Ouch! Women!"

"I'll let Alice kill you with her boots," threatened Andromeda, glaring at her younger brother.

"After she kills poor old Tigger," said Sirius.

"Ah, she finally raged on him about ending her pregnant?" asked Andromeda, a small smirk growing on her face.

"Well, we did just arrive from last time," shrugged Sirius.

"Does Lily know about Marlene? The Marlene who happened to be your future consort?" asked Bellatrix, sitting down and looking up at her older brother.

"Yeah, she just found out," said Sirius. "Went on all about how I didn't let her let Prongs teach her how to work a sword while I've been with her best friend for who knows how long."

"Three years," said Andromeda. "Yet, it could also count as one year since there were long periods of times were you weren't here."

"Yeah, yeah," said Sirius, "but, I'm right in this situation, right?"

"Lily's learning how to use a sword by Potter?" asked Bellatrix, her eyes narrowing more and more. Just as Sirius was a protective older brother, Princess Bellatrix Black may be starting to be a protective older sister.

"Yeah," said Sirius. "Even though I to,d them they don't have my acceptance."

"It's sword practice, not a marriage proposal," said Andromeda. "You remember how Ted followed you to ask for my hand in marriage."