☠︎ CHAPTER NINETEEN ☠︎

A loud cough was what made the princess and the pirate pull apart and look.

Prince Sirius Black raised one eyebrow at the couple while Princess Andromeda Tonks (née Black) ran into her husband's weak and thin arms.

"I've missed you," whispered Andromeda to her consort.

"I've missed you too," whispered Ted Tonks in his wife's ear.

"We all missed each other, but we need a plan," said the prince in the room.

"I thought we already had a plan?" said Lily, raising an eyebrow in question toward her older brother.

"We had a plan to get to down here," explained Sirius Black. "Part of the plan was once we reach here, we all start planning a strategy for the attack."

"You have increased your vocabulary!" exclaimed Remus, looking up as if his prayers from long ago have been accepted.

"Eh," shrugged Sirius. "That is just the prince in me, Lupin. When we get back to the ship, I am returning to the pirate I am."

"Let me have my victory, Black," said the first mate of The Snitch, closing his eyes as he lived in the moment.

"I cannot wait until we go back to the ship," said Sirius, smiling at the thought of going back to the sea, a place that he counts as home.

"Then we will need to strategize the attack," said Andromeda, who was checking on little, furious Alice.

"Easy," grinned the second mate of The Snitch at everyone. "I have a plan."

"God help us all," said Remus.

"God save us all," added Lily.

Those two smiled at each other as if they were the best of friends.

Maybe they were friends in some other life time. Maybe they were the best of friends in some other life time. Maybe they were in a tight friend group in some other life time. Who knows what they were in other life times?

Now, let's avoid the talk of other life times as we continue this tale because if Hohenstaufen honesty, it is ending pretty soon. Maybe even sooner than a home expects. But that's the thing about life. When you don't want it to end, life goes in the blink of an eye. When you want it to end at this moment, life decided to play a trick on you and goes as slow as a turtle in a race.

"The plan is simple," said Sirius. "Attack and kill, but leave the parents in a corner for me and my siblings."

"That is the general idea, idiot," said the red-haired princess as she hit the back of her brother's head.

"So? Why the fuck are we here trying to plan when we already have a good one?" asked Sirius Black. "What could we possibly missing?"

"Weapons?" suggested the redhead princess.

The Captain of The Snitch kissed her cheek as if it was because she answered the question correctly when this specific question didn't have only one answer.

"An actual plan?" suggested Remus Lupin with an eyebrow raised.

"Those two things are what we need, Sirius," pointed out Andromeda, backing up the first mate and the red-haired princess.