☠︎ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ☠︎

Princess Lilith Black was being taught the history of her kingdom Evraican by her educator, Minerva McGonagall.

"Henceforth, the out coming of the first war that Evraican had with their neighboring kingdom, Trubasha, ended with both kingdoms creating a treaty that later strengthened their united power," spoke Minerva McGonagall. "That united power proved to be useful when another kingdom decided to attack on both growing kingdoms."

"That is how the Blacks and Malfoys started being companions?" asked the red-haired princess.

"Yes," nodded the educator Minerva McGonagall.

Lily nodded and remembered that information.

She was sure her parents were going to ask her about it.

The princess was wearing a light purple, a lavender dress. It was an off-shoulder dress that had flowers around her neckline and around her waist. The sleeves were translucent and wide to her elbows.
Her red hair was tucked behind her ears and cascading down her back. On top of her head was an elegant tiara that had amethyst jewels all over it.

There was a knock on the door of the library making both the princess and her history educator turn to look at the guest.

"Can I burrow my little sister for s bit, Minnie?" asked Prince Sirius Black, who was leaning against the doorframe.

He looked every bit as a prince. The prince in his twenties was still getting to his short hair, which he didn't like at all. His outfit was a classic and elegant one with his special prince crown, a little angled to the side, on top of his head.

"You know you can't call me Minnie. You have ten minutes," said Minerva McGonagall sternly before she left the room.

The princess and prince were left alone in the room.

Prince Sirius moved to sit in front of his younger, redhead sister. He inspected her until he leaned forward and finally decided to speak.

"We got some information," said the prince as he interlocked his hands together. "Well, we can thank little Regulus. He might be the little indecisive angle out of all of us, but he sure knows how to use that little trait to his advantage."

"What's the information?" asked Princess Lilith.

She really wanted to get all the information she could. She really wanted to know if the crew of the Snitch was alive. She really wanted to know if her lover, a lover only her siblings knew about, was alive.

"Apparently there are two keys to open the cell," said Prince Sirius. "The cell, according to some research by little Bella, is underground. They are alive, Lily."

Lily wasn't going to cry. They were alive.

They might have kidnapped her, but she grew close to them. It might have been messed up, but it made sense to her.

The crew was like another family to her. Dorcas was like a sister the redhead bonded with. Devonte was like a brother who taught her things. Same thing went for Remus Lupin and Frank Longbottom. Even though she wasn't technically a part of the crew, Alice was someone brave who Lily knew.

But the most person she missed was the Captain, the leader, of the crew. She missed the messy black hair that she loved to run her fingers through. She missed the hazel eyes that seemed to show kindness for her.

"They are alive, Sirius," whispered back the redhead princess. "Where are the two keys?"

"One is with Lucius," said Sirius.

"And the other?"

"With the Duke," sighed the Prince. "We are counting on you and Narcissa to grab the keys after the big lunch."