☠︎ CHAPTER ELEVEN ☠︎

James Potter seemed to be having a good morning.

He woke up in a good mood today with his heart set on millions of goals he would like to conquer, but could not possibly to do it all in one day, in one twenty-four hour span.

He woke up in a good mood today with his heart set on millions of goals he would like to conquer, but they seemed to vanish from his mind, and his heart, the moment a certain redhead entered his cabin.

"Morning," smiled the hostage princess at the Captain.

"Morning," he said, looking up from the swords he was getting from the chest near his bed.

He seemed to have allowed his eyes to linger on how she looked on this fine day.

The hostage princess was wearing an off-shoulder, emerald green dress that matched the emerald green of her eyes. Around her waist was a brown underbust corset that seemed to match the color of her dress.

He looked at her red hair that looked magical somehow. It was braided into a one, long French braid that was either made by his only female pirate in his crew or her brother, who also happens to be a member of The Snitch's crew.

"Should we start?" asked the princess hostage. "Maybe this time we do something that actually lets me touch a sword."

"I'm the teacher in this situation, Princess," said James, waving his sword in between them to show his point. "I think I'm suppose to choose what to teach you."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I cannot suggest some tips," shrugged the hostage princess.

"After only one lesson?" asked the Captain of The Snitch, raising an eyebrow at his hostage.

The princess hostage shrugged and then rolled her emerald green eyes. She threw her braid from her shoulder to her back.

"Okay then, mister Captain teacher, what's the lesson today?" asked Lily, her arms coming into a crossed position.

"Let me think," said James as he stood up from his sat down position.

"Take your time," said the hostage princess as she leaned on the wall.

The Captain looked at the princess hostage as she played with the tip of her hair. He tilted her head and eyed the redhead, trying to process what lesson he should teach her for their training session today. His eyes lit up with an idea.

His idea was why not give her what she wanted. Why not give his hostage what she wanted?

"Okay," said Captain James Potter. "I'll give you what you want, Princess."

"That would be what exactly?" asked the princess, the Captain evidently caught her interest due to the fact her eyes lit up with peaked interest.

"Using a sword," said Captain James Potter as he threw a sword at her, which she somehow caught. "Fight me?"

"Fight you?" questioned Princess Lilith. "Why?"

"You wanted to actually use a sword," shrugged the Captain as he explained. "I have to know where your skills lie so I know what to teach you."