☠︎ CHAPTER TWO ☠︎

"All hand hoy!" called the Captain of The Snitch ship.

The entire crew gathered beside each other in the middle of the precious The Snitch ship. They all saluted their captain as if they were one person instead of many.

That's why Ryunosuke Satoro, if I wasn't wrong at all, saying makes all the sense. "Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.". Ryunosuke's words seem ever so bright and clear as crystal for The Snitch's loyal crew.

There is something about Captain James Potter that I seemed to have forgotten to tell you. Excuse me if I ignored the fact for a little while, but don't worry. Whatever you need to know, you'll always know it at some point in your life. If something wasn't written for you to know about it, then you will probably never know about the unknown.

That's what makes life a great big mystery. The fact that there are some things you will never know until you grow old and experience all the aspects of life. Life's mystery is a gift, if we want to be honest with one another.

"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life," once said Rachel Carson.

"We are about to arrive on land," said the Captain of The Snitch.

The crew cheered. In their minds, at least the ones who didn't know what plans the captain had in his mind, they thought that the captain was cheering them with a surprise at a bar they could have a fun time in. Maybe, if they were just in luck, it would be one of their favorite bars in the entire world. Their favorite bar, their owners can be known later in the future, is The Secret Lounge in Evraican.

Ignoring The Secret Lounge for a little while, did I ever tell you why the ship was named The Snitch. I'll tell you the little tale while the few chitter and chatter with excitement on what they thought the reason for their sudden land trip was for.

The ship was named The Snitch because the crew were pirates. The bad tales about pirates were that they kill people who get in their way and they steal whatever they wish to steal from whoever they wanted to rob. I guess it is a little tale on how the ship was named The Snitch. I won't exactly tell you how it came to be The Snitch, and I might never ever tell you how the few grouped together their strengths and created this precious ship, because sometimes mysterious are the best in certain situations such as this very situation.

Now, going back to the crew of the ship who were now silenced by their Captain.

"Heave to the noise," said the Captain. "We aren't going to land for a bloody bar. I'm not treating you this time."

"Then why are we going to land, Captain?" asked Dorcas Meadows.

James glared at Dorcas before glaring at the entire crew. "Any complaints and you'll find yourselves down with Davy Jones' Locker. Got it?"

"Aye, aye, Captain," answered the crew.

"Now scramble and get ready for landing," said Captain James Potter.
He turned around and entered his Captain's cabin, knowing that his crew will get the ship ready because they feel a little bit threatened by their Captain.

Captain James was someone you should respect and fear. Even his own crew, even the closest ones to him, respect him and fear him - they all truly fear him when he is in a bad mood.

"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life," once said Rachel Carson.

Mysteries of life are quite well. That's why I'm not going to tell you the reasons why James Potter was feared and counted as a "bad" Captain. What rumors the pirates of the sea speak about one of the youngest people to ever be a Captain of a ship? Well, as I said, this will be quite a mystery for you for a while. You can guess what goes on about rumors and what they could possibly be, but maybe I'll tell you maybe I will not.