☠︎ CHAPTER NINE ☠︎

Prince Regulus Black was awake and has been well fed breakfast, a quiet breakfast with his royal family. Surprisingly, and that surprised mostly everyone, nobody talked at all during breakfast.

His history class today was with his very own younger sister, Narcissa Black.

They were having a history class until his mother entered the massive library, which was honestly quite an odd sight for her children and for their educator.

"Mother?" asked Regulus out of curiosity while him and Narcissa stood up and bowed out of respect toward their own mother. The royals' educator bowed to the royal queen, too.

"Children," nodded back Queen Walburga Black. She looked at the educator. "You may go now."

The educator nodded and bowed because she had too then proceeded to leave the room. The only people left in the room was the queen and her two youngest children.

"Children, your classes will be cancelled for the rest of the day," their mother informed them.

"What will we be doing instead?" asked Regulus the question both he and his younger sister were wondering. He knew that there would always be a reason behind their mother cancelling any class of theirs.

"You will be meeting your future wife, Regulus," said Queen Walburga. "While you, Regulus, will be meeting your future wife."

"Not to be rude, Mother," spoke Narcissa, which was a little bit of an unusual sight since she rarely spoke. "But why are we meeting our future consorts at the same day?"

"That is a good question, Narcissa," said Walburga. "Once you change into much more beautiful clothing, I will tell you why and who are your consorts."

This was usual in the Black family. When the children do something such as a favor, usually a favor for their parents, they usually get unknown information - only known to their parents - that is important to the certain child.

"Yes, Mother," nodded both the young brother and the young sister.

Both the young brother and the young sister followed their mother to wherever she was taking them to. Once they reached, they found themselves in a massive room with lots of different dresses and suits of various styles of their assigned colors.

The suits, which were meant for Regulus, were in various styles of the color black, a color that used to belong to both Regulus and his older brother Sirius. But now? It no longer mattered because Sirius was not here and Regulus tried to ignore it.

Blacks don't show negative emotions to the public.

The dresses, which were meant for the younger sister Narcissa, were in various styles of various shades of her assigned color, blue.

"Try out dresses and we will end up choosing the perfect one for each of you," said Queen Walburga.

It took about one hour to find the perfect suit - in Walburga's opinion - for Regulus and about two hours to find the perfect dress - in Walburga's opinion - for Narcissa.

After the younger Black siblings were perfectly fitted into their perfect outfits, with their hairs and everything else done, Walburga gave them the information they needed. Their mother gave them the information they dearly wanted

"Hopefully, my future in-laws and your future consorts will be from the kingdom of Trubasha," said Walburga.

There was only one royal family in the lovely kingdom of Trubasha.

Side note before I return to the realization the young prince and princess had. The particular side note is that Trubasha is the neighboring kingdom of the main kingdom of our story which happens to be Evraican.