☠︎ SPECIAL THANKS ☠︎

Did any of you expect the ending?

Now, let's take this as if you are reading an old letter because you might as well be...

This was a beautiful short story that I loved to write. I find that this was a beautiful story.

Now, as the rest of my stories, a special thanks...

~ To every reader, old and new...
I would like to thank you all for touching this story and reading it. Even if you don't comment nor vote, as long as you enjoyed the story, it gives me the honor to know that you enjoyed it.

~ To every commentator, old and new...
I would like to thank every single person who commented. Even if it was just one comment in the entire story, it makes me happy. All your sweet comments makes my heart flutter with happy butterflies.

~ To every voter, old and new...
I do not care about votes if you want me to be honest, but maybe some people can only vote and not comment. That's why I want to include you so you can feel specially involved.

~ The characters...
These characters are not mine, they are rightfully J.K Rowling's characters, but they feel like a family. I still feel the need to thank them as if they were the actors of a movie. They might as well be the actors in a play as they bow at this moment.

~ The lovely narrator...
If you want honesty, it was an honor to have Bellatrix Black be the narrator of this story. I don't know if you expected it or not - please tell me for my own curiosity - but I hope it was not easily guessed.

Now, these special thanks are all I have for this story. It might not be much of a thanks, but know that I thank you gratefully with every piece of me.

Thank you for joining this wonderful journey on the ship of the chaos of pirates and royalty,
Alicia xx