☠︎ CHAPTER FIVE ☠︎

Captain James Potter, the youngest and feared Captain in all of the seas, was running his very precious ship.

It was early. The sun was shining, but it wasn't as early as you think. Early for pirates was noon. A time they loved, especially when I they had no battle to take part in. Noon was a time where the sun shined at the highest point, but it wasn't the earliest part of the morning for some people. For some people, noon was late, especially if they had work. But just like I said, noon was a time counted as early for pirates.

Everyone was up and working on their own posts and duties that the Captain gave to them.

For example, Pirate Peter Pettigrew was sitting on the crow's nest doing his duty as lookout of The Snitch. The wind blew his blonde hair out of his blue eyes making it much easier for him to do his duty as lookout.

Another example were the people under the deck. One of them was Pirate Frank Longbottom who, as the cook of the ship he is, was making sure that he had the dishes for the crew's lunch meal ready.
Another two of the people under the deck was Pirate Devonte Meadows and, his twin sister, Pirate Dorcas Meadows. He was the medical practitioner and she was his assistant that was much better with a sword than animal intestines or to help fix someone up into a much better state.

Back up where the sun was shining in the deck, the first mate and the second mate were chatting up together.

"What are we talking about, boys?" asked the Captain his first and second mate.

"That maybe you and her brother should go check on her," said the first mate, looking at the beauty of the sea.

"Who is her?" asked James, racking his brain before he suddenly realized who was his first mate talking about. "No."

"As your first mate, I advise you that you should check on her," said Remus Lupin.

"No means no," said the Captain. "Blimey! Even if I speak the word in a different language, it'll still stay the same."

"Blimey, James!" said Remus, turning to look at his mate. "I didn't tell you to go dance with her under the moonlight all alone-"

"He better not," interrupted Sirius.

Remus ignored the second mate and continued. "All I'm telling you is check up on her with her brother who happens to be your mate and her brother."

"Fine," grunted Captain James. "No promises that I'll be nice."

"Then whatever is up there," said Remus, raising a finger up to the sky. "Whatever is up there that didn't let us die yet, I really hope that he is with when you go check up on her. I hope that all the stars are with her."

"Then, let's hope I won't feed her to the fish," muttered James.

"That's my sister!" exclaimed Sirius, the second mate, dramatically.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

They heard laughter coming from behind the door the hostage was staying in.

"Who do you think she's with?" the second mate asked his Captain.

"Who would be with her?" asked the Captain of The Snitch.

"Remember, she's my sister," warned Sirius Black.

"That's not a problem," said James, rolling his eyes.

They opened the door and found the source of laughed.

Dorcas Meadows, the medical practitioner's assistant who was better with a sword than animal intestines, was talking with the princess hostage. Both girls looked at both men who barged into the room.