☠︎ CHAPTER TWELVE ☠︎

They were about to arrive at Evraican, in about a few minutes, the kingdom where Lily came from and the kingdom that also happened to be one that the prince on a journey hasn't visited in a while.

Every time they went to the bar, the second mate would always end up not leaving the ship and deciding to take care of it. His best mates would always end up being the second mate some rum and maybe a little gift from pirate Frank's little partner.

It was a beautiful windy day that was perfect for the planned outing.

"What do you want from me, Potter?" Dorcas Meadows asked her Captain.

They were currently in his cabin because the Captain said he wanted to have a word with her before they officially arrived.

Dorcas Meadows was wearing a green shirt that had wide, long angel wheels. Under her chest was a black corset that seemed to be connected to a short skirt that reached the the start of her legs, a bit shorter than where her dark green shirt ended. Under it, she was wearing a pair of slim black pants that were tucked into long, black boots. Her curly hair was somehow pulled up into high bun.

"I want you to make sure Sirius's sister doesn't run away, okay?"

"She's Sirius's sister now?" asked Dorcas Meadows, raising an eyebrow at her Captain. "Next thing we all know, you'll be calling her Lily or something like that.

"Mind your business, Meadows," said James, glaring at the only female pirate in his crew.

"I'll mind it when I have an answer to my question," said Dorcas, crossing her arms and leaning on the wall of the room.

"You'll mind it before I run a sword threw you," said the Captain of the ship.

Dorcas took a step to the side and touched the knob of the door. She looked at the Captain knowing that his threats should always be tread carefully. She looked at the Captain knowing that nobody should go into dangerous waters with him, meaning that nobody should suddenly decide to fight with the Captain of The Snitch.

"I got it," said the female pirate. "I'll keep an eye on Lily, but I won't stick to her or otherwise it would be too suspicious, Captain."

"As long as she is being watched," said the Captain of The Snitch. "I don't care how she is being watched as long as she doesn't run away from our hands."

"Aye, Captain," nodded Dorcas Meadows one final time before she left the cabin to find where the hostage princess could possibly be hiding in.

Sooner rather than later, Dorcas found Lily with the female pirate's brother Devonte as he showed her some of the stuff that he hid in the small vials he owned.

"What are you doing here?" asked Dorcas, leaning on the doorframe of the room.

The princess hostage and the female pirate's brother looked at Dorcas Meadows, the female pirate, and smiled at her.

The princess hostage was wearing a long sleeved dress. The bodice was white and had long, angel wings. Around her waist was a black underbust corset that was evidently not so very tight. The layered skirt of the dress was an army green color that reached her ankles. The shoes she was wearing was ones that Dorcas forced her to borrow. They were a pair of high-heeled boots that reached a little past under where her dress ended.