☠︎ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ☠︎

She opened her eyes to extravagance that she was usually used to.

Of course, that was before she was kidnapped.

When she opened her eyes to extravagance that she was usually used to, she knew what happened. She understood what happened.

But, first, she remembered what happened the last time she was conscious...

They were celebrating in The Secret Lounge.

After demolishing The Snake with their preferred method, they set sail back to their secret spot in Evraican and went to The Secret Lounge.

The music was loud and they were celebrating.

Marlene and Sirius were who knows where. Honestly, I would rather not go into any sort of details, but, instead, I would rather to just continue the tale.

Remus was somewhere in a corner with a beer and probably a book.

Frank was taking care of Alice.
How? I know you might be curious, but even if you weren't let me still tell you. He let Alice go take a well deserved nap while Frank minded the bar as if it was his own son. I guess it was Alice's reassurance that Frank can take care of a child when Alice had to be busy.

The Meadows twins helped him.
It was their way of showing the mother of the unborn child that when Frank has to be busy with Alice, the child's uncles and aunts can help.

James was twirling Lily.
For once, those two were actually having fun. They were enjoying the moment.

Now, you might think this short tale ends here, but the tale has two conflicts. This is not the end of the tale. There is still more and I'm not sure if that would make you feel high or low.

This is definitely not the end of the tale where the happy ending finally happened.

The people having fun at the bar found that out when guards of the royal family of Evraican entered the bar as if they were going to start another battle.

It was a battle of hands as they started grabbing everyone.

The celebration was interrupted by another conflict.

I informed you that that this tale has two conflicts. True, their enemies were dead, but they had another conflict on the horizon that they were currently facing.

When her lady-in-waiting, Marlene McKinnon, woke her up and started helping her change into her princess self, Lily's realization was confirmed to be rue.

She was back at the castle.

She was no longer a hostage of The Snitch.

The crew of The Snitch might be hostages of this castle at the moment if they weren't killed while Lily was asleep. That was, of course, a guess since the red haired princess didn't actually know if it was true or not.

"Is this all a dream, Marlene?" asked the red-haired princess. She wished and hoped that it was a dream, a nightmare really.

"Unfortunately, no," said the lady-in-waiting, shaking her head ever so slightly.

She was back at the castle.

She was no longer a hostage of The Snitch.

The crew of The Snitch might be hostages of this castle at the moment if they weren't killed while Lily was asleep. That was, of course, a guess since the red haired princess didn't actually know if it was true or not.