☠︎ CHAPTER FOUR ☠︎

Lily stood up and looked at him. He still looked about the same.

He was a man with black hair that reached the base of his neck. Lily noted that he actually ignored his mother's advice and made sure he grew his hair - probably out of spite. He had gray eyes that her mother and three other of her siblings that was the exact same, but glimmered different according to the person and their mood. His fair skin was the same one Andromeda had.

"You are alive and didn't even think of checking on us in some secret way?" Lily asked her older brother, Sirius Black.

Sirius's gray eyes glimmered with mirth and some guilt in there with a little bit of sadness somewhere in the storm pool that was his eyes.

"How do you want me to message you secretly?" asked Sirius, raising an eyebrow. "You have to help me a little bit here, Lily, because - how would our mother say it? - perplexed and befuddled at the moment."

"So you have been at sea for a while, but you have not lost your way to properly talk - that is how our mother would put it as, would she not?" asked Lily.

"She would, wouldn't she?" chuckled the former prince.

Lily rolled her emerald eyes.

"So, how are you, my little unusual sister?" asked Sirius yet again.

"You know that does not make anyone feel any better being called unusual like that?"

"Wasn't trying to make you feel better, little sister," shrugged Sirius Black.

"So, I get a show thrown at me, but he gets none?" asked James, watching the display between the two different looking siblings.

Lily grabbed a fork she had beside her bowl and threw it at her older brother. Fortunately, he caught it before the prongs of the fork hit the Sirius's chest.

"Watch it," said Sirius. "I'm still your brother. Even if we didn't talk in a while, I'm still your brother."

"Happy?" asked Lily, glaring at Captain James Potter.

"Very," grinned James at her. His grin turned into a neutral expression just as fast as said grin appeared. He rose an eyebrow at her and leaned back on his throne-looking like chair.

"Arrogant toe-rag," muttered Lily.

Before the Captain could utter a word, Sirius made sure everyone knew he was a dramatic former prince.

"Let me lecture you, dear little sister," Sirius started his ever the most important lecture. Between you and me, it wasn't that important and you will see soon how the pirate and the princess occupants of the room will react. He cleared his throat and mimicked his father's voice, "You are to never hit a man just like women are to never hit a man. If your man ever hits it, I'm sure your mother and I will kill him, but that doesn't mean you disobey said man-"

The princess chuckled and discreetly grabbed the knife she was using to eat the meal. Her brother was mimicking their father, King of Evraican.

The pirate rolled his eyes at his second mate. His second mate Sirius Black was always dramatic and always mimicked this voice of a man he never knew. Whenever he asked his second mate who he was mimicking, the Captain's second mate would always say it didn't matter.

Lily had enough from her brother and threw the knife at him. He, fortunately, ducked right in time making the knife end up stuck to the wood door of the room.

"Lilith!" gasped Sirius Black dramatically. "This better be something in your blood because I know our parents would never teach you something like that, even if you are their little angel bean."