☠︎ CHAPTER ONE ☠︎

I promised you that when we meet once again I would start to tell you the actual tale.

I promised you that when we meet once again I would start to tell you the actual tale of the royals and pirates.

I promised you that when we meet once again I would start to tell you the actual tale of royals and pirates and I always keep the promises I make.

Now, this beautiful and gruesome tale, of course, starts a little bit before the kidnapping business happened.

I feel I am obliged to repeat my warnings that I said in the prologue of this tale...

The fact that I'm telling you this story is quite big. You should be careful who to spread to it and know that my word will be better than any of yours. I'll deny that I told you anything. Please, and it's big that I'm begging you, please do not spread the tale. Only the people whom fate made them end up here can know this story.

Now, if the gruesome warnings I give you didn't scare you away, you can tread carefully and move forward on this passage of pirates and royals. After all, it did happen quite some time ago when death was quite normal.

Of course, this story isn't at all long, it's actually quite short that usual stories, but it is quite gruesome in some parts. That's why I am able to tell you the story, I prefer to guess...

Remember that I will deny anything and my word is much stronger than yours.

Now, as I promised, I will keep my promise and tell you the tale. The tale the includes the Meadows twins. The tale that includes the pirate crew of the famous ship, The Snitch. The tale of the royal Black family. The tale of the Malfoy royal family in Trubasha. The tale that includes all of these people and more.

What other way to start a beautiful and gruesome tale than one of the royal Black princess's start?

Princess Lilith Winifred Black was the fifth child of King Orion and Queen Walburga of Evraican. In this tale, she is a princess of age eighteen. She was the princess who people sometimes questions if Queen Walburga truly birthed her or not.

She had her mother's pale skin, but that might not be the only reason why she had her mother's pale skin. Maybe the fact that she had long red hair - a color she inherited from one of her ancestors - that ended in ringlet tips was a contributing factor on why the princess had pale skin. She didn't have her mother's gray eyes nor her father's blue eyes, but, instead, she had her grandfather's - from her father's side - emerald green eyes.

Princess Lilith Black - or as her close loved ones liked to nickname her, Lily, which she preferably preferred - was to be always awoken at the sight of sunlight by her lady-in-waiting.

Marlene Priscilla McKinnon, a woman of age twenty, was Princess Lilith's lady-in-waiting. She had light skin that was smooth as baby's skin. Her black hair was tied up into a bun for the day. For today, Marlene was wearing a sleeveless white dress that seemed appropriate for the beginning of the summer season. As she smiled at the princess, her brown eyes shined.

"Time to wake up, Princess," said Marlene as she woke the princess up. "It's sunlight."

Lily groaned un-princess-likely and made her feet touch the floor. Marlene pulled her up slowly and made the princess stretch her usual morning stretches.

Sooner rather than later, Lily's maids were done giving the princess a morning bath. They dressed up the princess in a dress that was a light shade of her favorite color, purple.

The dress of the day for the princess was simple. It was an off-shoulder dress with the off-shoulder, thin sleeves in the classic shape of flowers. The dress reached the floor and had some gold flower-shapes here and there.