☠︎ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ☠︎

Lilith Winifred Black opened her eyes and woke up to the sight of hazel eyes she knew very well.

"Your brother wants to kill me," we're the words she woke up to.

"Sirius is here?" asked Lily, moving to lay on her elbows.

"Apparently," said James. "Move over."

Lily sat up and let James lay on the bed. He dragged her on top of him and started playing with her red hair.

"We are going to ignore my brother, right?" asked Lily, looking at the Captain.

"Definitely," said James. "As long as we can before he dramatically entered the room."

Lily laughed. She took a deep breath to calm herself down as she started playing with one of the buttons of the shirt he was wearing.

"Tell me something about yourself," said the princess hostage. "I feel like I know nothing about you other than the fact that you are the Captain of this ship."

The fact that he was the reason Lily was kidnapped to this ship was unsaid.

"Well, I don't know much about you either," said the Captain.

"Oh, really?" asked Lily as she made her other hand interlock with one of his hands, resting it on the mattress of the bed. "I'm a princess of the royal Black family of Evraican. I have red hair. Green eyes. I look nothing like my parents so that means I got my ancestors' genes. And I started a fight that now seems stupid."

They both remembered what happened yesterday and what their slight fight was about...

"Are you ready to explain why you threw a dagger at me?"

"How do you know it was me?"

"Did you really think I wouldn't know you threw it? Well, one, the dagger is something I know Dorcas gave to you and there is another one hidden in your dress. Second hint was that I saw your red hair."

"It could have been any other red haired person."

"You were the only one in the bar with hair this color."

"How could you notice me when you were talking with that girl?"

"Is that what all of this is about?"

"I don't know."

"Princess, you'll have to talk if we want to get anywhere here."

"What do you want me to say? That I might be failing in love with you?"

"Is that true?"

"What is true?"

"Lily, I think I might be falling in love with you too."

She smiled at how they kissed after their silly fight.

"That stupid fight was what got us to finally admit our feelings and be together," said James, still playing with her hair.

"What wise words you said, Captain," said Lily, playing with a second button of the shirt the Captain was wearing.

"Why thank you," smiled the Captain at her.

"I'm serious," said Lily, slapping him lightly on the chest. "I want to know more about you."

"Fine," sighed James who was playing with her hair. He tightened his hold on her hand and thought of what to say. "My mother and father were Euphemia and Fleamont Potter."

"Talk to me about them," said Lily, a little demand and ordering in her voice.

"My mother had hair a bit darker than yours and hazel eyes that always shined when she smiled. She was kind and her voice would always soothe me," said the Captain. "My father had black hair."