✧ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ✧

Jimin wasn't even caring about the bruise on his head, all he was happy for was that his relationship with Namjoon was now changing into real close friends and that's all he could ever ask for.

Feeling risky, he pulled a very cute outfit, lowering down his bangs to cover the bandage on his head, he was ready to start his day.

He felt too cute to be wasted so he took a selca of himself after getting ready in the morning, for sending it to Taehyung, his soulmate being his biggest fan and a huge praiser so he excitedly sent the selca on instagram to him to get some amazing words from the other side.

Out of too much hurry to leave for the college, he didn't even check that instead of Taehyung's name, he clicked on someone else's and it was sent to a different person.

He was busy wearing his shoes, filling up his bag with his stuff and carrying it up on his shoulder and that's when he held his phone, blowing up with texts.

How am I looking?

Kim_NJ
cute as always 😊
Can't wait to see you in the college ;)

___________________________________

And when the realisation hit him who he had sent this picture to, he held his breath.

He pulled his phone closer to his chest, taking a deep breath.

"W-what did I just?" He looked down at his reply, heart couldn't help but flutter so badly.

He smiled so hard, doing his little dance of happiness as he walked out of the door, feeling more excited than ever.

He believed this day would be a great one after how beautiful his morning had become.

~✧~

Namjoon felt a feeling of warmth across his chest after watching Jimin's selca in the morning. It's weird how a simple picture would bring a huge smile on someone's face and Namjoon was feeling so content.

He smiled, tilting his head as he remembered stuffing his bag before leaving.

He would always carry a new book into his bag, just to utilise the free time if he ever gets so he checked his shelf, his eyes scanning all the rows until he found his ideal book.

"This will be good for today." He whispered to himself before taking it, blowing air on it to blow away the dust on it.

He hadn't touched this book in a while and he too wondered why.

He stepped to his table's side, trying to stuff it with all the required things and that's when the book somehow slipped off his hands, dropping down with some polaroids falling out of it.

"On our day, Namjoonie saranghae."

Namjoon's eyes fell on those old pictures as he squatted down to carry them, memories striking of certain someone

He carried the pictures, the figure beside him still visible fresh in his memories.

He was his first love, his first heartbreak and how he would ever fight back his memories while half of his brain only consists of him.

He brought it closer to his eyes, getting a better view of it and all he was reminded of was the guy holding a camera, constantly clicking his pictures, a huge admirer of him that now became just a past.

Namjoon could tear up anytime, his feelings for these pictures were way too beyond to describe.

It got hard for him to collect his scattered emotions like the pictures so he slid the polaroids into the book again, placing it down on the table and leaving.

He really believed he could replace him with someone else but he would come back to the same place every time someone or something triggers his past.

He had loved somebody with all of his heart.

~✧~

"Tae you won't believe, he really replied and said I looked cute and he even added always." Jimin freaked out, telling his friend about what happened once they met each other in college.

"Aigoo, how about your wound though?" Taehyung asked, trying to check the bandage by gently removing his bangs away.

"Ah I'm fine. Did you hear what I said?" He asked like an excited child and Taehyung chuckled.

"Why wouldn't he reply cute? You really are."

"Aniya~~~" Jimin rolled his eyes playfully, shaking his friends hand in his own, out of shyness.

Taehyung just smiled while looking down at him and Jimin was flustered by his thoughts only.

"Oh here he comes." Taehyung whispered once he captured Namjoon far away, coming out of his car and entering their campus.

Jimin stood straight, acting natural. He knew Namjoon would pass through his way so he was preparing himself for a good morning wish.

Namjoon walked fiercely closer and Jimin took a deep breath, preparing himself.

"Good morning, Joonie." He wished once he saw Namjoon closer but wait what?

Namjoon simply crossed his path without even noticing him and Jimin's eyes followed him, leaving him standing there unnoticed.

"W-what?" He asked, eyes softening in sadness.

"Ah, he might have not noticed you. It's okay Jimin." Taehyung comforted, patting his friends back who looked at Namjoon's way with shiny eyes.

"But I am sure he saw me standing."

"Jimin, it's not a big deal. He must be in a hurry." Taehyung said but Jimin only looked down, sighing sadly.

"Ah, I can't stand you sometimes. You're sometimes too happy with small things and sometimes way too hopeless. It's okay, you can talk to him during the break." Taehyung comforted his friend who had no choice but to agree no matter how horrible he felt to see Namjoon seeing him but still ignoring.

Jimin really believed Taehyung's words. Namjoon, the sweetest guy who treated him so well last these days, even everything was so okay in the morning, he even complimented him. Everything was okay, Namjoon must have been in a hurry.

Jimin gave nods to Taehyung before entering the building with him. He'll talk to Namjoon soon because everything was going so well, and it's still alright. Isn't it?

Least to his knowledge, Namjoon did notice him earlier.

────•✧•────

Ah, heart takes long to heal sometimes takes forever.

Anyway, keep your POSITIVE comments reaching me please.

Hope you guys enjoyed!