Luna

Lunas POV

I couldn't believe it when the pale skinned man and the guy who was with Him a few days ago suddenly showed up at my door.

I kept having weird dreams about the pale skinned man and couldn't help but think of him.

His face was so beautiful and his body was so strong.

I couldn't think of a way to tell him I liked him.

I heard them talking and Zane, the pale skinned one seemed like he was sad and said he was gunna use the rest room where my brother had directed him up the stairs and to the hut across from my bedroom.

I was starring out my window over to that one when Zane walked into the bathroom splashing his face with water. He glanced at me from where he stood and did a double take looking at me and smiling.

I had to do something to get his attention and I was feeling naughty.

I pretended like I couldn't see him and began to slowly take my shirt off revealing my bra. He stared wide eyed and I turned around smiling to myself to where he couldn't see.

I brushed my long dark hair and glanced over my shoulder at him. His surprised face soon turned into a naughty smile that stretched ear to ear.

He crossed his arms over his chest and stood with his legs apart. This man has the nerve to continue to watch me and than stick his tongue out at me playfully. He let his long black hair hang over his face from the loose strands that fell from his messy bun. He shook it out of his face and gestured with his long finger for me to continue undressing.

I slowly started lifting my bra with a shy smile deciding to stop right before my boobs were exposed and put it back down shaking my head with shyness.

His smile turned to a frown and he gave me a puppy dog lip making his blue eyes real big putting his hands together in a praying symbol.

I shook my head and scrunched up my nose. I wrote my name on the window with the fog from my breath before I flipped my hair and walked away from the window.

He definitely noticed that. I said to myself as I leaned against the wall out of his sight.

Zane's POV

I was washing my face when I got the feeling of being watched so I turned my head.

The blue haired girl was standing right there and she couldn't see me, how could she not see me. Right before my eyes she began to take her shirt off as if she was undressing. She than turned around to face me and gave me a cute smile.

She began to slowly dance and make faces at me.

"Oh you naughty girl" I said to myself as I stood smiling with my arms crossed. I flipped my loose hair and smiled gesturing her to remove her bra.

She locked her fingers under the bra and went to take it off but stopped right before her boobs would show.

She scrunched up her nose and stuck her tongue out. I gave her a puppy dog lip and folded my hands in a praying position and she shook her head and made another face. She breathed softly on the window and wrote the name Luna before flipping her hair and walking away.

"God she drives me insane" I mumbled to myself as I looked down to see I had an unexpected boner.

I've heard that name before.