The flirts

Zane's POV

I walked back out to where my cousin and her brothers were and they were sitting at the table getting ready for dinner. Over on the side of the table sat Luna and there was an empty seat next to her.

Sitting next to her I sighed and glanced at her from the corner of my eye.

I didn't know if she was having the same feelings for me so I kept to myself and stayed quiet until I felt her feet running down the side of my leg.

I ate small bites of food and tried my best to ignore it as we were right in front of her brothers.

The whole time we ate and talked she sent various different flirty moves towards me.

One of her brothers shot me a glance and began to talk to me.

"So, Zane? You haven't spoken much sense you got here, it's very nice to meet you and your cousin" he said in a polite way as he poured himself a glass of wine.

"Yes, it's our great pleasure to make new friends feel welcome into our part of the land" I said as I felt her eyes starring a hole right through my soul.

He directed his attention towards his sister who was starring.

"Luna, please show some respect and introduce yourself to our visitors" he said politely as he poured her a glass of wine as well.

Luna than from under the table ran her hands up my leg and to my crotch to where nobody could see her and than politely turned to me and said "it's very nice to meet you Mr Zane" she said with a grin that only I could translate.

I just about choked on my food and it caught the attention of everybody around us.

"Sorry, I um, need some fresh air, I'm going to go out for a cigarette break, I shall be back shortly, please excuse my rudeness" I said as I politely got up and walked outside.

"God damn it's almost as if this girl is throwing herself at me" I said in my own head taking a drag from my cigarette and exhaling into the night air.

I sighed and closed my eyes In deep thought taking another inhale followed by an exhale 30 seconds after.

I was out there 10 minutes before Luna came walking out boldly standing in front of me.

"Hello miss" I said politely smiling"

"My name is Luna" she said as she got closer to me.

I stared down at her as she boldly grabbed the cigarette from my mouth taking a long deep drag before she placed it back in my mouth.

I smiled and looked down at her "was that polite of you miss Luna"

I wanted to be sure of her hints before I gave into my way of flirting.

"I don't know Mr Zane" she said as she ran her finger down my chest. "Are you a polite kind of man?" She asked in a charming voice.

"Well I don't know, are you a good girl?" I asked again as I leaned against the tree taking another drag of the cigarette.

"Well that's entirely up to you, I like my men bad"

She continued as I tilted my head back with a short chuckle.

"But I have a question for you Mr Zane, How do you like your coffee"

I took the last hit of my cigarette before ashing it out on the ground with my boot.

"I like my coffee black, with a pinch of sugar" I said with a flirtatious smile.

She got real close to my face as I stared down at her with domination.

"Meet me in my bedroom at 12:00 midnight" she whispered in my ear ever so softly.

With that Sabal walked out of the house.

"We have to get going bro, it's getting late and I'm sure they wanna get to bed" said Sabal as we walked off.

I glanced over my shoulder and watched as the beautiful girl blew a kiss at me.

"Tonight is going to be a fun" I said in my own mind as we made our way back to our little home.