Lunas love for Zane

Luna sprung into my arms just about knocking me over but I fell backwards against the tree I stood in front of wrapping her in my arms with a manly chuckle.

"I see you are well rested cutie" I said with a grin starring down into her beautiful eyes.

She stared down at the fresh tattoo and her face said it all.

"Ooh wooow, a man who likes pain I see"

"Oh you couldn't tell by my many face piercings that I enjoy pain?" I asked sarcastically.

She turned around and crossed her arms in a joking way, looking over her shoulder at me with a pout.

"And what if I don't like men with tats" said said in a joking way.

"Aaah?, and if I fill my arms with them?" I asked knowing she really loves them.

"Well than I'd simply have to just break up with you, as I am a good girl and you are a baaad boooy" she said as she turned around pressing her body against me.

"Oh my darling, if you're a good girl than I am a gift from heaven" I said with a grin that grew upon my face.

I placed my hands on her butt as she leaned against me.

"Mr Zane have I given you permission to lay your manly hands on my butt?" She said in an innocent voice as I got closer to her face.

"That's not your butt darling" I said with a manly growl in my throat, squeezing it with both of my hands.

"That's my butt" I continued as I placed a kiss upon her lips.

Luna's POV

We spoke and kissed until the sun started to go down and we made our way to the falls where the water sparkled in the moon light.

The same pile of clear quartz sat where I had dropped them when I got kidnapped and Zane picked 2 off the pile placing one in his shirt and handing the other to me.

We walked into the water both of us fully clothed but I knew that wouldn't last long.

Zane took off his leather jacket and tossed it on the bank beside us.

He let his hair down and flipped it up in the air.

Wow what a beautiful, beautiful man who is now mine. I said to myself as he glanced down at me with his big beautiful blue eyes.

He twitched his pecks in a joking way that lead to a full smile and than a deep laugh fell from his lips as he threw his head back with laughter.

"Oooh so sexy" I said as I walked up to him placing my hands on his muscular chest.

"Oh yea? You like that?" He asked with a smile as he made his pecks dance again under my small hands.

As I was focused on his muscles and the drops of water which slowly tricked down his perfect skin he reached his hand down into the water scooping up mud on his finger and quickly wiped it on my nose.

"Oh you bully" I said as I splashed him with water and ran through and into the woods.

Zane quickly ran after me making sure I wasn't far in front of him and he always had his eyes on me.

He caught up to me and tackled me to the ground laying himself over me.

We both laughed and panted as we were out of breath and as the moon rose higher within the sky our breaths became slower as he lowered his lips to mine slowly making out with me.

His lips were soft against mine and his tongue danced with mine with such passion.

He grinded his body against mine ever so slowly as I whimpered in his ear.

He placed his hands on my chest and ever so softly ran his hands down my breasts.

"You say you like bad boys huh" he said with a smile

"I do, I like them reeeaal bad" I said as I bit my lip looking up into his eyes as he continued to grind his body against mine.

He laid on the ground and pulled me up on his lap with his arms rested behind his head.

He looked up at me with so much love and passion and his dimples were just as beautiful.

I could see the moon perfectly reflecting within his blue eyes and it just about broke my heart with passion as he spoke again with a deep voice.

"I like my girls submissive" he said as he placed his hands on my butt forcing my body to move against his crotch.

"It's a good thing I like to be submissive to manly goth men" I said as I moved with the movements he did.

He pushed my body against him with strength as we were still both fully clothed.

"I have a pretty big dick" he said with joking confidence.

"I know you do" I said as I slowly moved my body down to where I was facing his crotch.

Zane threw his head back and quickly unzipped his jeans fully exposing his private parts.

He moaned a soft moan as I began pleasing him with my mouth.

Placing his hand on my head he ran his fingers through my hair as I continued.

"Cutie, you're driving my crazy" he moaned through gasps.

I moved my head up and slowly moved my body up his and back to his face laying on top of him as he looked into my eyes.

He put his hands on my butt and slid his hand down my pants from the back and between my legs.

He roughly felt between my legs causing a whimper to echo through the woods.

He looked me in the eyes with surprise and smiled.

"Oh well does that make my cutie feel good" he said with a chuckle as he continued.

Our passion was beautiful and I longed for his smile.

I loved pleasing Zane and he seemed to love to please me. Before I knew it he had my pants down to my knees and he was roughly fucking me up against a tree.

His breaths were hot against my neck and I could feel his sweat against my skin as he thrusted against me.

He grabbed my neck softly and looked me in the eyes.

"Who's pet are you" he said with a smile joking about the vampires he had killed.

I smiled with his as he nibbled down my neck continuing to thrust in and out of me.

I moaned the words softly in his ear.

"I'm your pet master Zane" I said with soft breaths.

"Damn right you are" he said as he finished me.