Luna

Zane's POV

Luna ran out of the water completely naked.

"Catch me if you can master Zane" she said with a teasing giggle.

"Hey, no, we don't know if we are alone out here Luna!" I yelled as I ran after her trying to catch up.

She disappeared into the woods where I couldn't see her.

"Luna the jokes over get over here now!" I yelled hoping she would listen.

Her laughter stopped and silence was all I heard.

I quickly slipped my jeans on and ran through the woods after her.

"Luna quit fucking around, I'm getting worried!" I said even louder.

God damnit Luna. I mumbled to myself as silence was the only thing I heard.

I searched for just about 30 minutes before I realized something was wrong.

Luna's POV

I ran through the woods laughing as Zane chased me. I thought we were safe but I thought wrong when I ran right into 3 muscular men that I didn't recognize.

I immediately covered myself with my arms as I was still naked.

"Ooh what do we have here" said one of the men looking down at me.

"I I uh I was just" the man stepped closer.

"Ah Ah, you were what, common little lady, use your words"

The other men stepped closer and crossed their arms over their chests as one of the other men spoke.

"Ha, I think she's scared Killer" he said obviously speaking the taller mans name.

"It sure looks like it" he said as he graced my face with his hand.

"Dont fucking touch me!" I yelled as I jerked my face away.

"Ah we got one that thinks she's tougher, do you think you're tough?" He asked as he lifted my chin to look at him before I jerked away again.

He chuckled and I took the opportunity to try and run but his hands moved quickly before I could. I couldn't even scream for Zane before the man had me in his grasp, covering my mouth so tight that I couldn't even make a sound.

I was forced into a little cabin where one of the men locked the door.

"Here in the mountains, women are property, and well you're already comfortable running around naked it seems" chuckled one of the men.

"I wanna go home, I want Zane" I said with a shake in my voice.

"Zane Zane Zane???, I don't know of a Zane, do you know of a Zane Remi? How about you Fen?"

Fen shook his head and so did Remi. "Doesn't ring a bell Killer"

"What should we name our new pet" said Killer as he combed my hair back with his fingers.

"She looks like a Zelly, or maybe a Hayley, what about Mia" with the last name, killer smiled.

"I like Mia, it's cute like her" he said with a devious smile.

"Please don't hurt me, just let me go" I said with a shake in my voice.

"Now why would we do that love? You have only just gotten here"

I quickly got up and ran to the door only to realize it was locked. I started banging on the door and screaming Zane's name for dear life.

Killer laughed and screamed with me in a mocking tone.

"ZAAAANNNNEEE!!!! ZANNNEEE HEELP HELLP!!!!" He screamed busting out in laughter.

"Zane ain't going to help you darling, you ran a little too far and now you're ours" he said as he stayed where he was.

I wasn't giving up as I ran to a window and only got to open it for a second before I was grabbed again.

"Oh for fuck sake, you're not going anywhere Mia" he said as he dragged me in a room by my hair.

He threw me in a corner before walking over to me.

"Why don't you give us what we have clearly captured you for" he said as the other 2 men walked in behind him.

"Please" was all I could say before I was dragged to a bed and held down.

I screamed until I couldn't scream anymore and before I knew it Killer raised his fist and pain was all I felt before Black was all I saw.