In safe keep

Luna's POV

The sun was bright and shone through the trees above. Zane was still asleep and I was still sitting on his lap resting my head in his neck.

I faced his face as his eyes were closed and gently pecked my lips against his.

A slight smile grew on his face as he only opened his eyes through a squint.

He took his arms out of the leather and combed his long fingers through my messy hair, making it soft and untangled. Removing the hair from my face he gently kissed my nose with a smile.

"We are hiking up the mountain today, but before we do I'm going to hunt for food, if you wish, you can collect wood, close by, for fire" he whispered just in case the others were still asleep.

We stood up from our tree and some of the men were awake and smoking. We stammered through the branches and leaves and Zane was careful not to look at the women who slept naked next to other men. I gazed at his muscular body as he walked.

Turning around he smiled knowing I was starring and pointed off into the distance.

"There should be some decent fire wood over in those directions, just stay close to me, keep me in ears view" he said with a serious look.

I nodded and turned towards the direction he pointed to.

Wow he is right there are tons of great sticks and branches over here.

I could hear Zane off in the distance talking, his boots made the twigs and leaves crunch and I kept that in my ears view as I collected.

Shortly after I could hear other men in the Forrest and they didn't sound familiar. I kept my distance still focusing on the sound of Zane's laughter and talking.

Just than I turned around and was startled by a large man who stood near the trees.

He walked up to me and glanced down at the wood in my arms.

"Who said you could take my wood darling" he said glancing from my wood right into my eyes.

"I I I uh, my uh my boyfriend and I are travelers, I didn't mean to take" I said stumbling my words and handing the wood back to the strong man in front of me.

His face held a serious tone and his arms didn't extend to take it back from me. Instead he stared down at me with annoyance.

"We don't take kindly to thief's" he said through his teeth as he stepped even closer.

"Zane!!!" I yelled as loud as I could dropping the wood at the strong mans feet.

"Why are you calling him? He ain't gonna protect you dear" he said as he got real close to my face.

Just than I heard the sound of Zane's heavy boots running through the Forrest at me. The strong man looked behind him turning back to me and rolling his eyes.

He crossed his arms and turned around waiting for Zane to emerge from the trees which he did soon after that.

Zane walked through the Forrest and glared at the strong man who stood before me.

"What's going on over here?" Zane said in a loud voice as he puffed out his chest once he caught sight of the man in front of me.

Zane gestured with his hands for me to come to him but the man in front of me grabbed my arm with a strong grip right as I tried to run.

"Ah ah ah, I don't think so" said the strange man as I started to squirm.

He glanced down at me than back up at Zane who stood now angry.

"You should keep better track of your fucking pet my dude, I caught her stealing from my lands" yelled the strong man who held both my arms behind my back.

Zane walked forward and the man who held me got louder as he did.

"Nope, not another damn step my man, I don't like strangers" he looked down at me and continued.

"Accept for pretty strangers like her" he said loud enough for Zane to hear.

"Give me my pet, I plan on hiking up the mountains with my men, and we will be out of your way"

"Nah, i don't think that's enough my dude, let's make a deal why don't we, I get to have my way with your cute little pet, right here, and that will be forgiveness for taking my wood"

Zane shoot his head in anger and my heart started beating out of my chest as the man who held me pulled me closed to him.

"No, what's going to happen is, your going to hand over my property, right the fuck now, and you won't get your fucking dick cut off for raping my pet, do I make myself perfectly fucking clear" said Zane as he pulled out a blade made of quarts.

The man who held me shoved me to the ground and sat on my mid section and held my hands over my head.

"Try and stop me pussy!" He yelled as he ripped the front of my shirt exposing my chest.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as the man on top of me laughed and evil laugh.

Just than Zane charged at the man knocking him off me. He tacked the man to the ground and without hesitation, plunged his blade right in the middle of the mans throat.

Curing into a ball with my knees to my chest, I covered my face as one of the men from our army came rushing up to me.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Zane violently stabbing and slicing his blade across the Forrest mans neck with no mercy. Blood splattered all over Zane's face but he didn't care. Even when the man stopped moving he continued to mutilate him further until several of our men rushed to him pulling him off the mans bloody corpse.

Zane than spat upon his corpse as he was being dragged away.

Once Zane came out of his anger he rushed to my trembling body and covered my exposed chest with his arm as he pulled me to his feet, spinning me around to face his body so that I wasn't seen.

"From this moment on, no women is to leave any of our sides, we are not the only ones out here!!" Yelled Zane so that everyone could hear him. One of the men called out with curiosity.

"I know this is none of my business, but is Luna really your pet?" Zane glared a hard glare at him but softened his tone looking down at my still trembling body than back at him.

"Yea, it's our kind of relationship, and she fully Consents to being dominated by me and only me" he said with power in his voice.

I smiled softly against his skin as he rubbed my bare back with his manly hands. "Isn't that right cutie?" He said loudly as I timidly nodded my head against his skin.

"That's a good girl" he said trying to make me smile again and with that I did.

He wrapped his leather around my bare chest and buttoned it all the way up to my neck, walking with me closely bonded to his side with just his arm. This time as we walked he kept a protective eye on everything and everyone around him.

He made me feel so safe.