Rest

Zane's POV

The rain had finally stopped and there was nothing but clear skies ahead of us. The moon was high and the stars laid scattered across the skies like diamonds.

I turned to my men as we entered the Forrest right between the mountains.

"Ok men and ladies, we are going to catch some sleep and continue up the mountains in the morning, it's way too dangerous to climb at night and I don't want any of you hurt, I don't care where you sleep. Just pick a comfortable spot anywhere" I said as I laid against a tree away from everybody, lighting a cigarette.

Luna came up to me and sat on my lap looking up into my eyes.

"You know I'm very proud of you, I'm happy to call you my boyfriend"

I smiled and exhaled into the night air as I grabbed her, pulling her closer.

"Boyfriend huh?" I said in surprise "you've never called me that before" I continued as I took off my leather wrapping it over both our bodies.

Her face turned red but she smiled as she relaxed her tired body against mine, resting her chin upon my shoulder.

"Well, I might as well since I chose to leave everyone to continue our love"

I felt gilt after those words and was quiet as I ran my fingers through her hair, still smoking.

I could feel the rise and fall of her chest as she calmly breathed.

"You're home sick?" I asked as her eyes were closed.

She opened her eyes starring at me with those oceans again. And the soft sounds of the women's whimpers could be heard in the distance.

I chucked to myself. I guess my men have the same mood as me right now. I'm too exhausted for sex right now, so relaxing is perfect for tonight. I said to myself as Luna calmly answered my question

"I can't be home sick, Zane you are my home" she said in a whisper against my neck.

With that I pulled her arms inside of the arms of my leather and than gently placed my arms inside as well, interlocking our hands as we shared the same jacket.

"Are you warm cutie?" I asked as her eyes seemed to be heavy.

Nodding her head against my shoulder, she rested her head in the crook of my neck.

We spoke softly as we relaxed.

"You know, once we make our home, we can watch the stars together every night, we can have all the sex we want without being told to slow down" I rested my head against the tree we sat against, looking up at the full moon above.

I continued as she answered me with only tired whimpers from the back of her throat.

"Tell me, if we could have 1 pet, what animal would you choose?" I asked as many night time animals made noises as we whispered, along with the quiet sighs from the men who chose sex as relaxation tonight.

Luna spoke softly as her eyes still laid shut.

"An owl is such a beautiful creature" she said as her pink lips made a slight smile against my neck.

"Well, I'll tell you what, if your a good little girlfriend, I'll get us an owl one of these nights" I said as I felt a giggle in her chest.

"Have I been a bad little girlfriend?" she joked with a whisper.

I chucked "you're always a bad little girl, I think once we find the time, I'm gunna have to punish you" I said with a breath against her head before placing a gentle kiss.

"Oooh, you're gunna punish me?, no more being gentle?" She whispered with a giggle.

I chucked and glanced down at her. "My cutie, sometimes I have to be rough with the kitty" I said playfully.

"I like it when you're rough with me" she said shyly.

A couple moment went by and I felt her whole body relax.

Finally, she is all mine. I said in my head before closing my own eyes.