Pasion between Luna and Zane

Luna's POV

I was sitting by my window watching the night for the mysterious pale skinned man.

I felt such a strong connection to him that my soul didn't seem to wanna let go.

I practically threw myself at him and hoped that he picked up on my signs.

Before I knew it I could see his skin shining within the midnight moon as he made his way through the Forrest and stopped at the bottom of my window.

He waved his hand and smiled at me.

Gesturing for him to climb up he didn't waste any time.

He got the the edge of my window and sat with his elbow resting on his knee witch held the face of the smiling man.

"You have summoned me miss Luna?" He asked in a flirty way.

He came inside my room and shut the window behind him.

"You know miss Luna, I'm a stranger"
He said with yet another charming grin that showed his dimples.

I ran my fingers down his chest "I like strangers"

"Have you ever heard of stranger danger?" He asked before stepping closer causing me to back up against the wall.

"What beautiful eyes you have" I said starring up at him.

"The better to stare at you with my darling" he replied with a manly whisper.

"What beautiful blue hair you have" he said once more looking down at me

"The better to run your fingers through" I  replied eyeing his body from head to toe.

"Oh yea?" He asked as he leaned his body against mine.

I looked down at his hands that remained to himself. I wanted to very quickly change that.

"What big manly hands you have Mr Zane" I said running my fingers ever so softly across his hands.

He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he pinned me against the wall, placing his red lips up to my ear.

I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he spoke with such domination.

"The better to feel you with" he whispered with a manly voice.

He pinned my hands above my head before starring down at me. Goose bumps ran up and down my arms and the hair on my neck stood straight up from the sound of his voice.

"My question is, would you like to see what these hands can do?" He asked with a grin that stretched from ear to ear.

"I wanna feel what those hands can do" I said looking up at him innocently.

He breathed heavy upon the skin of my neck and slowly traced his hands down my body and to the front of my pants where he slowly unbuttoned them.

"Do I have your permission miss Luna?" He asked in a suductive way.

I felt his body against me as he took my body language as a yes. He took off his shirt and slid his hand down my pants where he slowly rubbed between my legs.

A small moan escaped my lips as he placed his other finger against my lips.

"Shhhh, darling, you don't want nobody to hear us do you?" He said with a smile as he slowly felt between my legs.

"I have to warn you little lady, your so small, and I'm a rough man, can you handle me?" He asked as he started to feel me in a rough way between my legs.

"I like my men rough" I said through my breaths as he looked down at me.

"Oh yea?" He asked as he slowly kissed and nibbled down my neck.

I moved my head to the side and closed my eyes as he sweetly tasted my skin moving his lips over my mouth to where they were just slightly touching my lips before he gently started kissing me.

He slowly removed his hand and placed both of his hands in my hair where he gently ran his long fingers through my hair.

He slowly but roughly grinded his body against me as he deeply made out with me.

"How does that feel" he whispered looking down at me with beautiful blue eyes.

"It feels like you're about to have your way with me mr Zane" I said through trembling lips.

"Oh I'm going to have my way with you alright" he said through a grin as I bit my lower lip.

He grabbed my butt and wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued grinding his lower half against me through my jeans.

He nibbled and kissed down my neck and to my chest as his hands made their way up my shirt and under my bra touching my bare chest.

"You have given me Offaly strong vibes Luna my dear" he said as he began to take my clothes off from the top half carelessly throwing them to the floor behind him.

"Oh have I mr Zane, I didn't realize, maybe we should stop" I said not really wanting to stop.

"Oh no no my lady, you started this, I do not plan on stopping any time soon" he said with a short chuckle and he continued to grinde his crotch against mine through our clothes.

He gently slid my pants down exposing my undies before those as well dropped to my feet.

Before I knew it his penis was fully exposed through the hole of his jeans.

"What a big penis you have sir" I said starring up at him innocently.

"The better to fuck you with my darling" he whispered as he roughly pushed himself inside of me.

I whimpered a short whimper as it entered me and he smiled with pleasure as he did.

He slowly began thrusting me against the wall.

"Oh Zane, we have only just met" I said with innocence as he ran his hands down my face and back to my chest.

"Oh but, darling, you're going to have every bit of me regardless" he said in a dominating way as he thrusted harder.

"You have been sending me every signal in the world that you crave my dick darling, but tell me, now that you are taking it, does it feel good" he whispered through soft moans.

I whimpered and breathed as he placed his strong hand over my mouth as he thrusted in and out.

Before I knew it he carried me to my bed and slowly got on top of me sliding himself inside me once again.

Our moans filled the room as our passion continued.