Hero zane

Zane's POV

I heard a faint scream of my name and I ran back to the caves as fast as I could.

The men sat by their fires and ate peacefully but stood quickly once they saw me running from the woods.

"Zane what's wrong" said Asher in a concerned voice.

"Luna ran from the water, wanting to play with me but she hasn't returned, I heard her yell my name but it was from a distance" I said breathing hard as all the men surrounded me.

"I need 5 men to come with me, bring every weapon you own, we aren't stopping until we find her" I said as I grabbed both my arrows and every gun I own.

We ran into the woods listening to every sound there was but still no trace of her.

Midnight came and I perched myself in the trees listening closely for any sound of life.

I stared off into the distance with just the moon as my light.

Somebody had to of taken her. I don't know who but if it's anybody in this forrest I will find them.

I focused my eyes to a cabin far in the distance as I could hear my men searching the grounds below.

That has to be where she is, there isn't any other place she could be.

"Ok guys we are going to the cabin in the distance, follow my orders to the T." My men gave me a hand signal and through the darkness we went.

I stayed in the trees as my men surrounded the cabin in silence.

I could see Luna through the windows and the sight of a man could be seen in the room with her.

All I saw was her blue hair and my heart was beating out of my chest from anger as I saw him touching her face.

I slowed my breathing down as I didn't want to be heard, not yet at least. If I wanted to rescue her, I couldn't be heard because they would surely hurt her in the name of not being caught.

They sure as fuck made the mistake of taking what is mine I know that for sure, and I'm not going to let my property be damaged.

I leapt out of the tree silently and made my way behind the cabin with ease.

Flattening myself against the wood as a muscular man came out the front door, I completely stopped my breathing in an attempt to not be heard.

He held a smile on his face as if he had not a care in the world.

Hmm what a pussy. I said within my own mind.

I gave my men a signal and one of them shot an arrow when the opportunity opened. The arrow hit the man in the arm. He went to scream but one of my men covered his mouth before he could.

I slowly stepped out from behind the wood to where he could see me.

"We are going to uncover your mouth but one peep and one of these bullets will spill your brains all over the Forrest floor, do I make myself clear" I said as he stared at me with anger and fear mixed.

He stared at me for a good while before he realized I was serious and nodded his head.

Asher uncovered the mans mouth and the god damn idiot decided to yell at the top of his lungs and before we knew it 2 men ran out of the house in full alert.

"God damnit, you fucking idiot, there goes your life" I said as I pointed the gun shooting him right between the eyes.

The man fell dead and the other 2 ran at me at full speed.